“Best Fish and Chips in town!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Riverside

Riverside
Reserve with OpenTable
Riverside is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 139 Restaurants in Hood River
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Bar, American
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Bar scene, Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Scenic view, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Button Bridge Rd
Description: Hood River's only waterfront restaurant is known for some of the best food in the Gorge, plus amazing Columbia River views from just about every table. Enjoy it all indoors in Riverside's recently remodeled dining room or on the expansive dining deck. Menus change seasonally, with fresh, locally-sourced, all-natural ingredients. An extensive award-winning wine list, a dozen brews on tap, and full bar offer the perfect complements for a relaxing meal. Riverside's menu is also served in Cebu lounge. Weekday happy hours at Cebu feature a special menu based on many of Riverside's specialties.
Hood River, Oregon
“Best Fish and Chips in town!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

We've eaten here for years. We're never disappointed with the view, service or the fish and chips. Fresh Halibut!

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Alethia36

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
La Paz BCS
“Still great, but getting pricier and pricier!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2014

Whenever we pass through Hood River at least 1 or 2 times per year for business, we always stay at the Best Western. It's great and my wife and I love the location and amenities.

The restaurant as well has always been a favorite and it's clear from the crowds we always see that it remains popular. However, we ate there this past February and it was a little underwhelming from previous trips. We weren't very croweded, but wait staff was a bit slow and food seems to be far pricier than before...surely one of the more expensive in town. But, we'll be back. Still good.

• Visited February 2014
“Great Place and Excellent Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2014

Our room came with breakfast and we found the breakfast great. In addition to breakfast, we had dinner one night and we found that Chris, one of the managers had a great deal of knowledge about the menu and the wine list. I am not certain why we ended up speaking with a manager about that, but he has great knowledge of food and wine pairings. Chris made some excellent recommendations. The hotel has a great asset in that employee.

I have only 2 comments about the restaurant. One, I felt the place was pretty warm ( too warm for me) and secondly, ( my wife says I am a coffee snob), but I found the coffee some what bitter. We have a Jura maker at home and that is a pretty high standard to meet. The rest of the breakfast menu was excellent as well as the dinner. I could tell that this place is pretty popular in as much as even on a Sunday morning there was a small wait for a table. The wait time was only a minute, but well worth it and a nice view.

As always, I ask myself "would I return"? Yes, absolutely I would return Give this place a try, I am sure that you will be writing reviews like tht others.

1 Thank 678855
Morganton, North Carolina
“Excellent food and service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2014

Everything was amazing each time we ate here. Had 4 breakfasts which were included with the room price. Also had Thanksgiving dinner and a couple of other dinners here. Delicious! Excellent quality food. Lots of healthy choices too.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank hppyadv
Portland, OR
“"Grilled Calamari"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2014

We keep coming back for the awesome view, the friendly service and the great food. Our dinners in the hotel restauarant were fabulous, a salmon with gnocchi and a really different preperation of calamari grilled with lentils, delicous! Breakfast the next morning was terrific too and Chris the restaurant manager was very nice. Can't wait for our next getaway to Hood River.

• Visited February 2014

Been to Riverside? Share your experiences!