“Night Life in Hood River”
Review of Brian's Pourhouse

Brian's Pourhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Brian's Pourhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 141 Restaurants in Hood River
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Portland, OR
“Night Life in Hood River”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

The bartender, Brenden was great, he served good drinks and we met some very friendly locals. Thanks to the desk clerk at our hotel who recommended this place. We'll give it a try for dinner when we next visit Hood River. Cheers!

Frisco, Colorado
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Brian's POORhouse............”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

Had a nice view out the back but table was wobbly and no one in the restaurant seemed to care. Service was slow especially drinks which the server blamed on the bartender without any further consideration even though it happened several times. Menu was eclectic and somewhat limited but the food was good.

• Visited August 2013
Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

Terry B, Manager at Brian's Pourhouse, responded to this review, August 19, 2013
Dear PWL Traveler,
Thank you for taking the time to post a review. I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your food. After reading your review, I put an out of order sign on the wobbly table you sat at until it gets fixed. I'm sorry we made you feel like we didn't care, I hope you give us another chance and if you do, please ask to see me! (I'm off Wednesday and Thursday)
“Delicious”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

My husband and I enjoyed a very delicious lunch at Brian's Pourhouse. He had their fish tacos and I had the pourhouse philly cheesesteak sandwich. Both meals were so tasty that we ended up splitting them. We dined outside on the front patio...the ambiance was quite pleasant. The service was fast and our waitress was well informed of the menu and ready to answer any questions. Overall, we were extremely pleased with our experience at Brian's Pourhouse. We will for sure return in the future.

Dear rebazooka,
Thank you for such a glowing review! I have to admit, the fish taco's are definitely one of my favorites!
Lake Worth, FL
“Great location and fish tacos”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

Really enjoyed the ambiance, food and service here. Had a great patio and amazing fish tacos. Nice wine selection too.

Visited August 2013
Dear fivez,

Thank you for your nice review! We hope to see you again soon!
Anchorage, Alaska
“Great place”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

We came late for desserts. The desserts were wonderful! The service was great, atmosphere great. We would definitely come back again.

• Visited August 2013

Been to Brian's Pourhouse? Share your experiences!