“Great Breakfast!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Bette's Place

Bette's Place
Ranked #4 of 138 Restaurants in Hood River
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Diner
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Brunch, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Hooksett NH
“Great Breakfast!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2013

This restaurant was recommended by our hotel as a great place for breakfast, so we tried it. The server was polite, but not overly friendly. The four of us had different breakfasts and we all agreed that the food was excellent. Nicely prepared and hot. The French toast gets an A+ . The maple syrup was served warm; a nice touch. They have a nice variety of items on the breakfast menu. We will definitely visit here again when we are in the area.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Port Angeles, Washington
“I LOVE Bette's Place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2013

I have eaten at Bette's many times over the years and am NEVER disappointed. The biscuits and light and fluffy, the cinnamon rolls incredible and the egg dishes done just as you like them. The wait staff is friendly and never seem harried, even though the Sunday morning crowds can keep the joint hopping. My advice is to come earlier rather than later on a weekend morning--midweek you will find many of the local folk there enjoying a terrific breakfast as well. Four star service and old school breakfasts make for must-do repeat visits for me. See you there.

• Visited September 2013
Santa Cruz
“Best cinnamon rolls ever”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2013

Fun spot for a good ole breakfast. The cinnamon rolls were hot out of the oven as were the maple bars and wow were they good!

Visited July 2013
Charlotte, North Carolina
“I love this place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2013

I have eaten here twice now on my way through hood river and it is now a must. I plan to stop here and eat with my family every time we drive through Hood River. I love avocados and Crab so the Dungeness Crab omellette is my favorite. My kids love sitting at the bar and ordering there own hot chocolate and the servers are super nice. Great diner atmospher and yummy fresh food.

• Visited September 2013
Fountain Hills, Arizona
“Bette's is the Place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

Been a long time since I have eaten here.. Forgotten what great breakfast offerings they have. Prompt efficient servers. The epitome of a ma/pa location.. Also forgot about their cinnamon buns, freshly baked and half the size of a loaf of bread. Needless to say, I just settled for a cheese omelet with their signature fried potatoes.. Yum.

Visited September 2013