“Down home goodness!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed January 29, 2013

If your in Hood River and want a absolutely delicious breakfast then this is the place you want to be. Awesome french toast. My favorite the Smoked Salmon Omelette. It was so fluffy and the salmon smoked perfectly. Feels like you mom opened a restaurant in her kitchen. The staff are super friendly and full of smiles. Oh and they make a ton of homemade muffins fresh everyday. I had the apple cinnamon. I wanted a cinnamon roll too but I just could find room. Go see these down home folks and have roll for me!

Reviewed November 24, 2012

Had a wonderful Cinnamon Roll and a great breakfast here over Thanksgiving Weekened! The Cinnamon Roll was HUGE - baked just right - nice and chewy - with tasty toasted walnuts on top if you want them! The breakfast platter was more then ample with wonderful red potatoes cooked with garlic and rosemary. Friendly place - friendly service - lots of customers but they kept up and did a great job with great food!

Reviewed November 20, 2012

The food was delicious, reasonable prices, friendly staff and quick service! Right in downtown Hood River....quaint place.

Reviewed November 8, 2012

Several reviews glorify this place. The food was average, instant this and pre-packaged that. Squeezed into a small shopping building, some patrons sat at tables in the "mall" of the building next to the antique (junk) shop and closed offices. Our hotel host raved about it, as have some on TripAdvisor. It was a meal - decent, cheap, filling.

Reviewed November 7, 2012

I own a breakfast place. When we are not at my spot - we go to Bette's. The pancakes are great - we get a kid's short stack & bacon on the side. My husband & I always get one of the dungeoness crab selections - it's really good.