“My daughter's favorite place for special breakfast”
Review of Bette's Place

Bette's Place
Ranked #1 of 144 Restaurants in Hood River
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed November 7, 2012

I own a breakfast place. When we are not at my spot - we go to Bette's. The pancakes are great - we get a kid's short stack & bacon on the side. My husband & I always get one of the dungeoness crab selections - it's really good.

Reviewed October 23, 2012

Best place for the everyday breakfast and lunch with homemade everything....I usually have to have a Buckwheat Pancake with whatever else I order...this time I had the crab quiche. Prices are perfect and so is the help!!!!

Reviewed October 13, 2012 via mobile

This place was recommended as the best breakfast in town and we were nor disappointed!! On our first visit we had the crab Benedict. Was it outstanding !!!
Tons of fresh crab meat and the best hollandais sauce I have ever had!!!! The place is bright and clean and the wait staff efficient. We returned again after friends flew in and the same yummy breakfast!!
Then after a week of touring western Oregon we were headed back home to CO on interstate 84 and thought why not stop at Bette's for crab Benedict.!!!! It is just the BEST!!!!!

Reviewed October 11, 2012

I was tired of the hotel breakfast of soggy eggs and instant oatmeal. Bette's Place was a welcome relief.
The serving sizes are large and my eggs were cooked exactly as I ordered them. My husband's breakfast came with *2* muffins. We snacked on those all day.
Why bother with a lackluster hotel breakfast when you can eat at Bette's Place?

Reviewed October 5, 2012 via mobile

Bette's is a wonderful find when in Hood River. They have an extensive menu with many options...some of the specials the day we visited were a Crab Omelette and various Quiche. We each had eggs, bacon, and biscuits. The food was delicious...eggs cooked perfectly, thick crisp bacon, and fluffy biscuits. Service was pleasant and attentive. Bright, cheerful space right on the main "drag". Highly recommended!