“Good Stop”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Reviewed November 16, 2013

Clean, quick and typical menus at this Starbucks. Service is okay, and their bathroom accommodates more than one at a time, atypical of most Starbucks.

There are newer reviews for Starbucks

Reviewed September 28, 2013

Pleasant servers, usual drinks, usual promotions, the problems had to do with barely adequate parking and a shortage of food that wasn't pastry or cookie. Convenient and we expect to continue to patronize.

1  Thank jamesccasterline
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Had parked up at Best western plus hotel,Hood river(where I was staying) arrived at 2005hrs, place was shut apart from drive through, went to drive through booth.requested coffee , initially order was taken but then a few minutes later advised could not be severed unless I was in a vehicle.(I was not going to get back in m car and drive 25meters or so to a booth)...Here is me trying to be environmentally friendly, bottom line, the booth is a take away service, from where I could not take away my request.Unhappy thirsty person

Reviewed August 6, 2013

This starbucks has now gone the entire weekend and into this week, without any receipt paper. You would think starbucks could figure this incredibly difficult problem out and run some over from the next closest starbucks.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

I have seen worse Starbucks and I have seen better... The mantra this morning was "we are out of.... [fill in breakfast sandwich]". Although I was not ordering a sandwich, it takes extra long to go through what was[n't] available. My latte was too heavy on the syrup (skinny syrup is best in moderation) and there was no whole milk or non-fat available at the counter. I had to bring my grande pike to the counter to have the barista fill it but it didn't get to the correct level of lightness.

They need extra help!