“Great lunch spot”

Ranked #11 of 142 Restaurants in Hood River
Cuisines: American, Soups
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Takeout
Description: Boda’s Kitchen is a gourmet delicatessen, market and catering company. We are passionate about using high quality, seasonal ingredients sourced locally when possible.The Pacific Northwest and particularly the Columbia Gorge is bountiful with ingredients. From wild-caught salmon to the ripest cherries and pears, there is little reason to look elsewhere for tasty food.
Reviewed February 9, 2014

We enjoyed a nice lunch with a glass of local wine. The staff is
quite friendly and helped with local attractions.

Matt J, Owner at Boda's Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2014

Thank you dcg181, A good glass of local wine makes lunch so much better doesn't it! Thank you for helping spread the word for us. It is appreciated.
Matt

Reviewed January 10, 2014

Not much seating space. Food was pretty good. Nothing spectacular. Better for grabbing something on the go.

Thanks for coming in kdrew. It's true we are a small place and a very large part of our business is take out and catering. I'd love to hear what we can do to make our food "spectacular". We are always looking for ways to improve, including someday when the budget allows an expansion! If you have some thoughts or suggestions please let me know at matt@bodaskitchen.com I hope we can wow you next time! Again, thank you.
Matt

Reviewed November 21, 2013 via mobile

The sandwiches and soup were very good. The atmosphere is good as well. We had great service. This isn't a quick soup and sandwich shop in my opinion. It's a sit down restaurant with a price to match. Hood River is a touristy town and this place fits right it. It would be great for lunch. It's well worth the money spent for the filing up you get.

Matt J, Owner at Boda's Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2013

Thank you txbutrfly22 for visiting us and your review. We're glad you enjoyed your experience at Boda's.

Reviewed November 14, 2013 via mobile

Boda's is perfect for the eastbound traveler that likes tasty, healthy food and doesn't want to get hungry between Hood River and Pendleton. Great sandwich and salad selections, the soup looked great too. I didn't sample the desserts, but they are all I can think about since.

Matt J, Owner at Boda's Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2013

Thank you Salmo78. We'll make sure to have some delicious desserts for you next time you visit! I know that drive well and am happy we can make it a little better for you.

Reviewed November 4, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stopped in for lunch at about 3 pm. Just what we needed. I had the roast chicken and for my side I had the Greek salad all for $7.50. Itwas so tasty, the chicken was perfect. I almost went for another piece. I didn't because I had a lemon bar that was to die for. I had to fight my husband for it. My husband gad a bowel of white bean chicken chilli. It was hot and a little spicy, very good. Everything was so fresh and so good. Thank you we will be back.

Matt J, Owner at Boda's Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2013

Thank you keenanderson! We're glad you enjoyed everything, and hope you were able to fight off the attempted lemon bar theft! See you next time.