“Excellent!”

Hood River Taqueria
Ranked #19 of 142 Restaurants in Hood River
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Excellent food! Service friendly and food came quickly. We sat on the patio outside, which was wonderful. The food was very fresh and well cooked. I had the fish taco and shrimp taco. Both were excellent! All in my party thoroughly enjoyed their meals, too. I could probably eat here every night!

There are newer reviews for Hood River Taqueria

Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

We enjoyed a well prepared reasonably priced lunch of healthy fresh ingredients in a nice quaint outdoor atmosphere.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

My wife and I had lunch there and sat on the patio the hanging basket flowers were beautiful. The food was good and the staff are friendly and HONEST! I left and forgot my Visa card and didn't realize it until I had went to use it again. I went back and they had it in the cash register with a note on it, Thank you!

Reviewed May 7, 2013

From the fun outdoor patio dining to the very friendly attentive staff this place is GREAT. They don't use lard (they use olive oil) and the food is FRESH. The prices are low but the quality is very high. Not the fanciest nor romantic place to dine in Hood River but this family restaurant gets a much hight rating with my family than any other for mexican food. Much higher rating than the fancier places like the over hyped and over prices downtown mexican places. If you have a special request that is not on their extensive menu ask they will try to accommodate your requests. Prices are low

1  Thank Bob L
Reviewed April 15, 2013

Great bang for your buck food. Authentic Mexican food for eating in or taking out. Love the outdoor seating.