“Fresh Bread, Great sandwich”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of River Daze Cafe

River Daze Cafe
Ranked #29 of 139 Restaurants in Hood River
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: All of our baked items are made in house from scratch using only natural ingredients. We use local, organic produce and natural meats. We are a genetically modified organism (GMO) free restaurant.
Astoria, Oregon, United States
“Fresh Bread, Great sandwich”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2013

Stopped in for a sandwich on the recommendation from the Naked Winery. We had the turkey club, split a sandwich and had more than enough to satisfy my hunger. the bread is fresh and the chocolate chip cookies are wonderful.

Visited May 2013

Hood River, Oregon, United States
“BORING”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2013

The menu has barely anything on it. I do not even know if it is open anymore, but the place that replaced it has basically the same problem. Get something original and maybe I will change my mind.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank lacetacular
The Dalles, Oregon
“Cute little cafe...but...not my favorite”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2013

Sandwiches are good on the fresh baked bread, but for the price, and choices, probably won't go back. Staff was nice and friendly, just didn't have anything special or exciting about it.

• Visited February 2013
Hood River, Oregon
“Fresh, local, made from scratch, delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2012

They really care about quality. My husband and I shared a hot pastrami sandwich. Everything imaginable was made from scratch: the french bread, the mayonnaise, the pickle.

The sandwiches are huge. I couldn't even eat half of one. I was too full to try the home-made pastries, but they look great.

• Visited July 2012