“Friendliest Winery I've ever been to”

Naked Winery Hood River Tasting Room
Ranked #12 of 73 things to do in Hood River
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: At Naked Winery, our mission is to cut America's divorce rate in half by encouraging couples to shut off the technology and reconnect by sharing a glass of wine with each other nightly. Our labels are just a bit risque because we believe the experience surrounding wine should be fun. We are a family owned winery based in the beautiful Columbia Gorge with tasting rooms in downtown Hood River, McMinnville and in Bend, Oregon. We source our grapes from select Oregon and Washington vineyards to produce high quality varietals including Pinot Noir, Merlot, Syrah, Cabernet Sauvignon, Barbera, Tempranillo, Nebbiolo, Sangiovese, Pinot Gris, Viognier, Chardonnay, Gewurztraminer, Muscat, Riesling, Pinot Blanc, Cab Franc and more. We offer flights of reds, whites and sweet wines, or we can customize a tasting. We also feature kegs of local craft beers and cider. We are open 7 days a week and we love to host events, meetings and parties. Naked Winery is also child and dog friendly, so bring the whole family and join us as we Get Naked daily! Find us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter and remember, "We aim to Tease(R)!"
Reviewed September 21, 2011

I found this place the first week I moved to Portland - there's a big billboard for it on the way out to the Gorge. I went there with my now fiancee and it was just the best time we've ever had at a winery, and we go to quite a few.

There's such an extensive list of tastings available and the wine is always excellent. The people behind the counter are always eager to chat with you about anything - what you did that day, the fun behind the label descriptions, cool things to do in Hood River. I became a member right then and there and I go back out maybe every other month. They throw some good parties too for people in the club.

I recommend everyone going to Hood River to stop in here.

2  Thank SteveTheDog