“Good Beer and Above Average Food”

Double Mountain Brewery
Ranked #2 of 140 Restaurants in Hood River
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Dallas, Texas
“Good Beer and Above Average Food”
Reviewed July 14, 2014

This was definitely our favorite brewery in Hood River! The beer was good and the food was much better than your typical bar food. We ordered the pizza and the bratwurst, and it was all delicious. This is the best pizza in Hood River for sure!

Visited July 2014

Zurich, Switzerland
“Excellent Pizza and beer!”
Reviewed July 2, 2014

The beer list is long, the beer its excellent and very different (I love Lulu!) The choice of Pizza is not very big, but its has everything it needs, with fancy topping like truffle. It was one of the best pizzas I ever had! Hope to return soon!

Visited June 2014
Adelaide, Australia
“Great Pizza and Beer experience”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Fantastic lunch stop on a trip up the gorge. Amazing beer choices and simple but tasty pizza.Great views up the gorge from the dining area

Visited June 2014
Tualatin, Oregon
“Glad I "Discovered" This Place”
Reviewed June 4, 2014 via mobile

I was in Hood River overnight for work and wanted to try a new place. I thought about Full Sail since I like their ales. But I saw that the brewmaster here came from there. I saw good reviews and totally concur. I loved the Porter and the sausage, onion and mushroom pizza! Being from CT and seeing that DM makes it New Haven style I had to order the 16" even though I was solo. Glad I did. It was the best pie I've had in a long time! I know where I am stopping next time I am in the Gorge!

• Visited June 2014
Milton, Georgia
“Beer was solid!”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Rolled in here after Full Sail since it is a few blocks down, and wow what a lot of great beers! There are a lot of smaller batch beers here and some fairly potent ones too (so dont drive if you imbibe!). The service was really good, the bartender knew his beers really well. The place was really packed on Sunday afternoon when we went due to a music event, but not uncomfortably packed. It was by far the most populated spot in Hood River that day. Definitely drop in and check them out when you get a chance. Cannot speak to the food as we didnt eat there, but I would/will definitely return.

Visited May 2014