“Worth a visit for the beer”

Double Mountain Brewery
Ranked #2 of 140 Restaurants in Hood River
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Madison, Wisconsin
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Worth a visit for the beer”
Reviewed May 2, 2014

Just went to the bar for a few beers on the recommendation of staff at one of the Hood River wineries. It was great beer and a fun atmosphere. Definitely family friendly too. I'd go back often if I lived closer!

South Orange, New Jersey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Horrible Service.Good beer”
Reviewed April 29, 2014

Went here after reading all the positive reviews. Big mistake. After being seated at a high-hat one of the waitresses came up and told me that I should order my drinks and food at the bar and then sit down, but that "she would place my order this time". She had tons of attitude and I should have had the sense to leave then. I ordered a beer and a large plain pizza and the pizza took over an hour! They apologized and claimed there was some sort of mixup. There are too many nice places in Hood River to waste your time with poor service at this one.

• Visited April 2014
Clifton, New Jersey
“Great Beer & Friendly Staff”
Reviewed April 28, 2014

I had only meant to stop at this place for a quick beer, and then move on to sample some other local foods, but everything was just so great here that I ended up staying for hours. From my seat at the bar, I had an amazing view out the window of the mountains (which was definitely a selling point). Since I was just visiting the area, the bartender recommended his favorite beer and gave me a sample. When I told him what I didn't love about it, he found me the perfect beer for my tastes (the seasonal Sacre Bleu!). The locals were all very nice and filled with suggestions of things to do, the meatball sandwich I had was very good. I also sampled their house cider which was good and their root beer, also good. A fun place with a good atmosphere and an amazing view. Highly recommended.

Chicago, Illinois
“Great pizza and beer”
Reviewed April 23, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

We enjoyed the pizza and beer so much we went back the next day! We Love that they put a nice crust on their pie. If this is not for you make sure to mention it to your server.

Kent, UK
“Chance stop on the way to Hood Moutain!”
Reviewed April 10, 2014 via mobile

We popped in here I was lusting after an all day breakfast in an establishment up the road but their Pizza and beer were excellent. A friendly place with good food and beers.