“the best part of my weekend getaway in the gorge was at IXTAPA!!!”
Review of Ixtapa

Ixtapa
Ranked #56 of 140 Restaurants in Hood River
Cuisines: Mexican
“the best part of my weekend getaway in the gorge was at IXTAPA!!!”
Reviewed May 11, 2013

This place has awesome Mexican food & I will be recommending all
of my Portland friends and family to come here whenever they come out here. I don't care for Mexican cuisine, but when I pulled by, it's ambiance pulled me in. & to make matters better, the service was exceptionally great! very friendly & inviting people who even apologized for the food taking only a short 8minutes. that's awesome service & so far I've only seen it here at ixtapa. my experience at NW Stable (horse ranch) & bonneville resort and spa here in the area have been terrible due to their rudeness & mediocre half-hearted service. so our Mother's Day hasn't totally been ruined thanks to great food & great service from IXTAPA!

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank ykciv971

Portland, Oregon
“Straight forward Mexican Fare”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I stopped in here for lunch recently. Great straight forward Mexican food. Staff was friendly and fast. Would certainly eat here again when traveling in the area.

Visited April 2013
Portland, Oregon
“Delicious and super affortable”
Reviewed January 20, 2013

We quenched out thirst and ate a huge meal after our 8 hour hiking trip, all for under 25 bucks. Couldn't believe it. So delicious too!

Visited January 2013
Beaverton, Oregon
“A tasty Mexican meal”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

We are taking a trip to Mexico in February, so were in the mood for some Mexican food. The food was very good. I had their "Enchiladas Ixtapa", which came with several slices of avocado. It was very enjoyable.

Visited December 2012