“Full Sail Burgers Satisfy”

Full Sail Brewing Co
Ranked #5 of 142 Restaurants in Hood River
Cuisines: Brew Pub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Description: At this very moment, perched on a bluff overlooking the Gorge, our specialists in the liquid refreshment arts are crafting barley and hops into your next beer. Swing by and sample our awarding winning brews, grab a bite, take a tour and soak up the view. Our Tasting Room and Pub is open daily from 11:00 am to 9:00 pm for lunch and dinner. Brewery tours are available daily, free of charge at 1, 2, 3 and 4pm.If there is one thing a brewer loves more than great beer - it's great food and great beer! Our northwest inspired menu complements our award winning brews and features seasonal, local ingredients.Select from shared plates, soup made fresh in our own kitchen, salads, sandwiches, burgers made from Mt. Shadow Natural Meats (our local rancher), fish and chips with Session batter and many more dishes that celebrate the art of brewing and cooking.
Reviewed June 1, 2010

My wife and I had burgers at the Full Sail Brewery on May 16, 2010. The service was good and the waitress was even nice enough to bring my wife some Full Sail stickers and beer coasters to send to her brother in Rochester, New York. The food was very good. Traditional 1/3 lb burgers and tasty fries. Mine had a special barbeque sauce that made it pretty yummy, but messy. The place was not particularly busy when we were there, so we got a table right by the windows overlooking the Columbia River. The price was right and we left satisfied. We also took the brewery tour earlier in the day, also recommended.

There are newer reviews for Full Sail Brewing Co

Reviewed May 29, 2010

If you go to Hood River, and have any interest whatever in beers and brewing, this place really needs to be on your list of places to go. The brewery tours (about 1/2 hour long) start PROMPTLY at 1:00, 2:00, 3:00, and 4:00 daily, and are really fun, informative, and interesting. Afterward, each tour member gets a free glass (you pay for the beer in it). They have a wide variety of beer so no matter what you like, you'll probably find one or two that you love. I've tried some breweries where I don't care for any of the beers they brew. At Full Sail, I liked them all, even the hoppier stronger porters which I normally do not care for. And the food was really good. (Be careful if you order the Shrimp Curry Salad-- it's spicy, says my wife who has a fair tolerance for spiciness). A very very enjoyable place that I highly recommend!

Reviewed January 27, 2010

The food was great - I especially recommend saving room for the chocolate stout brownie. The night I went, we got there early enough in the evening to can score a table by the window and it looks down on the gorge where the windsurfers hang out doing aerials.

Reviewed November 12, 2009

My husband and I stopped in at the Full Sail Brewery Pub for lunch on our trip along the Columbia River Gorge in October 2009. We enjoyed a walk around the town browsing the little shops beforehand.
(Parking note - most of the on-street parking is metered. We parked a few blocks away where there were no meters. There is a public? parking lot across the street from the brewery where I believe a certain number of spots might be free, i.e. no permit needed. You might want to ask at the brewery to be sure it's still ok to leave your car in that lot.)
We came into the pub and were greeted by the friendly staff. We picked a table by the windows with a view of the river. I ordered the Pale Ale. I think hubby got the LTD. The beer came right away and wow was it great! Service was quick. Our sandwiches were delicious too. I had the reuben and hubby had a Cuban. (Didn't mean to rhyme.) After lunch we enjoyed a fantastic tour of the brewery and were given a couple of Full Sail glasses at the end to take home.
I would highly recommend this brew pub.

Reviewed September 20, 2009

We've eaten at Full Sail twice in two years as we visit Hood River in Sept or Oct. Great beer but also the food has been very good. Portion size is just right. View from the outdoor seating area is of part of the Columbia River. Service on both visits was very good. Only downer and this applies to many businesses in Hood River is the lack of parking.