“Great View, Great Beer”

Ranked #5 of 142 Restaurants in Hood River
Cuisines: Brew Pub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch
Description: At this very moment, perched on a bluff overlooking the Gorge, our specialists in the liquid refreshment arts are crafting barley and hops into your next beer. Swing by and sample our awarding winning brews, grab a bite, take a tour and soak up the view. Our Tasting Room and Pub is open daily from 11:00 am to 9:00 pm for lunch and dinner. Brewery tours are available daily, free of charge at 1, 2, 3 and 4pm.If there is one thing a brewer loves more than great beer - it's great food and great beer! Our northwest inspired menu complements our award winning brews and features seasonal, local ingredients.Select from shared plates, soup made fresh in our own kitchen, salads, sandwiches, burgers made from Mt. Shadow Natural Meats (our local rancher), fish and chips with Session batter and many more dishes that celebrate the art of brewing and cooking.
Reviewed June 19, 2013 via mobile

We enjoyed the beer that we have trouble finding in California stores. The view from inside and from the deck were superb. We sat and watched the Columbia River with Washington state just across the way. It was way cool for this California girl! My husband ordered a stout Nitro. The nitro makes it SMOOTH. and it was! I was slightly jealous and decide no matter what I would enjoy my beer - limited Czezch style amber lager. I was very happy. We learned something new. Full sail etches a notch in the bottom of the glass to keep the carbonation going through out the enjoyment of the beverage. It was very entertaining! The food menu is pub food - sandwiches, some pasta, salads, and, of course, Burgers! We ordered the hummus plate - the artichoke hearts were spicy. I had a turkey sandwich with salad, my husband had pork sandwich with chutney and fries, and my daughter had corn beef rueben with potato salad. My husband and I enjoyed our sandwiches, and my daughter learned what corned beef tastes like. Her corned beef was good- she just didn't have a taste for it.
The place offers tours of the brewery and tasting. I reccomend this location for lunch or happy hour. Come when you can thoroughly enjoy the view.

There are newer reviews for Full Sail Brewing Co

Reviewed June 16, 2013

Good pesto is hard to find. Theirs is great. Kids liked it. Good view. Maybe come back for the brewery tour

Reviewed June 9, 2013

We stopped here on a recent trip through the Columbia River Gorge and I am pleased to say I have been there and done that. The beer sampling was sufficient, the food was good and had a good variety, indoor and outdoor seating, and a decent view of the river.

Reviewed June 5, 2013

If you like Full Sail Beer you will love the Food to. They have a great view of the area, and the River. Which alone is an attraction itself, Close to Mt Hood, so all the skiers come after they have spent the day on the Mountain.
They also do a great Tour also

Reviewed June 1, 2013

We love going there for a beer and Rueben, it's great love sitting outside, great view, good service and beer and food. Recommend!!! Can get a little loud, good place for a family to eat.