“Very enjoyable”

Ranked #5 of 142 Restaurants in Hood River
Cuisines: Brew Pub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch
Description: At this very moment, perched on a bluff overlooking the Gorge, our specialists in the liquid refreshment arts are crafting barley and hops into your next beer. Swing by and sample our awarding winning brews, grab a bite, take a tour and soak up the view. Our Tasting Room and Pub is open daily from 11:00 am to 9:00 pm for lunch and dinner. Brewery tours are available daily, free of charge at 1, 2, 3 and 4pm.If there is one thing a brewer loves more than great beer - it's great food and great beer! Our northwest inspired menu complements our award winning brews and features seasonal, local ingredients.Select from shared plates, soup made fresh in our own kitchen, salads, sandwiches, burgers made from Mt. Shadow Natural Meats (our local rancher), fish and chips with Session batter and many more dishes that celebrate the art of brewing and cooking.
Reviewed April 21, 2012

I'm a vegetarian and they had a yummy veggie burger, my husband who also enjoyed his food but especially their flight of beers. We thought the prices were reasonable and the service friendly. Sat outside on the patio overlooking the river on a lovely day. Would recommend.

Reviewed April 16, 2012

I didn't know anything about Full Sail before I went to Portland and had their IPA on cask at Higgins, which ended up being the best beer I had in a long weekend of beer tasting. I ended up at the brewery by chance, as I drove out through the Columbia Gorge and went hiking along the waterfalls. Hood River is a cute town worth a visit. My Portland-local brother recommended I try a burger somewhere, and Full Sail's burger and a brewpub exclusive stout overlooking the river is an experience I won't soon forget. Awesome!

Reviewed March 29, 2012

I wanted to eat here as I am fan of anything microbrew. The food was just OK. I paid WAY too much for fried salmon and fries. Both were really greasy. Kids meals were meager and my husband has had better burgers at fast food joints.
I would go there again, but I would just drink and save my appetite for another restaurant.

Reviewed January 27, 2012

Thank you Cameron for making our experience at full sail brewing co. So wonderful! And for all the helpful advice. You are so sweet!

Reviewed January 13, 2012

Just dropped in to try a couple of brews. Got to sit out on the deck, one of the best views around. Beer was good, and very cold, service was johny on the spot. Had Bar food. Very good. Somewhat tough to find unless you are really looking for it.