The view of the river from my room is drop-dead gorgeous. The grounds are beautiful and expansive, with picnic tables strategically located so that I can enjoy the sunsets from either my room or the tables. The staff is friendly and seems to truly want to make my stay comfortable. I think the value is exceptional, especially for a motel with such a view, and such beautiful grounds, and with a microwave and fridge in every room. This place may not be for everyone, as the rooms are not fancy, although they are clean, quiet, and quite complete. If you value the setting, this is the place. I stay here often, and it's like home for me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the Columbia River Gorge at the Gateway to the Beautiful Hood River Valley, the Westcliff Lodge is the ideal place for you to stay while exploring the area. Set on over seven acres overlooking the mighty Columbia River, on our grounds you will find a botanical wonderland including 110 foot tall pine trees and native wild flowers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Westcliff Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vagabond Motel Hood River
- Vagabond Hotel Hood River