The Vagabond is a great value. We stayed in a river view room with balcony. There is one smoking room in the river view complex. The only problem is that management encourages smokers to stay in non-smoking rooms as long as they smoke outside - on the balcony. Be prepared to take a dose of a neighbor's cigarrette smoke from the balcony of your non-smoking room. If your sensitivity to smoke will allow you to deal with that, you will love the river view rooms. There is no in- room coffee or breakfast. The restaurant next door is very good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the Columbia River Gorge at the Gateway to the Beautiful Hood River Valley, the Westcliff Lodge is the ideal place for you to stay while exploring the area. Set on over seven acres overlooking the mighty Columbia River, on our grounds you will find a botanical wonderland including 110 foot tall pine trees and native wild flowers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com and Travelocity so you can book your Westcliff Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vagabond Motel Hood River
- Vagabond Hotel Hood River