“Best fast food in Hillsboro”
Review of Burgerville USA

Burgerville USA
Ranked #55 of 284 Restaurants in Hillsboro
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed January 23, 2013

The Burgerville cheese burger with added picke is my favorite. Good fish and chips and garden burgers too!

Reviewed December 31, 2012

Ok, I am NOT a fast food restaurant visitor, but there are times when you need something quick. I LOVE Burgerville, what other fast food joint as not one (how many even have one) but two veggie burgers on their menu?? Plus the salmon salad is fantastic. The greens are fresh, I've never had wilted or dead lettuce in anything I've eaten here. I'm from the midwest and wish we had a Burgerville out here. I'm a HUGE fan. Hey, those milkshakes are amazing too!!

Reviewed November 3, 2012

Fresh to order food, and really appreciate the commitment to our environment, and locally grown foods. We are regulars.

Reviewed September 27, 2012

I swear I go back time and time again, because I grew up on their burgers. But no more. They are overpriced, the never get a simple order correct, NO catsup, extra sauce. What do I get? Extra catsup no sauce. No pickles. Yep Pickles. Do you not read? Or is this just some big joke to you fry cooks? I don't like their secret sauce anymore. It has changed ALOT. There are other quick burger joints that serve burgers cheaper, fresher, and tastier.

Reviewed July 12, 2012

One has to appreciate Burgervile's use of seasonal fruits and veggies keep interest up (it's not always the same old thing), and who doesn't look forward to the Walla Walla sweet onion rings and a fresh strawberry shake in late summer!

I wish they would offer buffalo burgers, but the local manager said they can't get a reliable enough supply.

The Burgerville rewards card accumulates a 10% credit that you can use at any time to pay for a meal. Can't argue with fresh, local, low-cost tasty food!

Been to Burgerville USA? Share your experiences!