“Fast Lunch Menu”

Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Beaverton, Oregon
“Fast Lunch Menu”
Reviewed January 11, 2013

The lunch menu is not very long, only 3 choices, but it is very good, not too expensive, and fast. All the lunches come with a side of Pad Thai noodles, jasmine rice, and soup. Unless I'm very hungry I always take food home, in other words they are big servings...and the best part...it is really good Thai food!!!

• Visited January 2013

Williamsburg, Virginia
“Greeat Thai food”
Reviewed December 5, 2012

Stopped here for dinner while on a business trip. they had a nice varied menu, my colleague had soup which he indicated was quite good, I had the Panang Curry which was quite good as well (and when I asked for spicy they obliged) . Food came out quickly and serivce was good.

as one reviewer noted a bit pricy (maybe $1 or $2 over other Thai places) but given the food and service, that worked out OK

• Visited December 2012
Beersheba, Israel
“Fresh & Tasty Thai Food”
Reviewed October 14, 2012

The Only Place I found in the area that serves high quality food, with fresh ingredients, and a lot of vegetables.
I had the fried Thai wide rice, I think they make the noodles in the place.
The place is quite, warm and nice atmosphere and the staff is really friendly.
I took a take away from there to my Hotel a several times and they never failed.

• Visited February 2012
Bend, Oregon
“Great Thai Food!”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

We have eaten at this restaurant several times now and we haven't been disappointed yet honestly. Our menu choices have always been ample portioned, attractively presented, and very tasty! I'm a big fan of their spring roll appetizer and Mango Paradise entre'...both prepared well and as described on the menu. I usually order the Mango Paradise with chicken and ask for less heat, as it is fairly spicy otherwise. I've also tried several of their other entre's and have liked them all. There is seating outside in front seasonally and a bar area inside. They're always fairly busy but we usually get seated quickly. The decor is nicely done and service staff are attentive. I have the feeling we're not the only ones who come here on a regular basis... a definite recommend! Not sure if they take reservations but they take orders over the phone for pick-up if you'd prefer that choice ;))

• Visited September 2012
Beaverton, OR
“Very good Thai food, but leaning on the spendy side”
Reviewed September 15, 2012

We had walked past this restaurant a number of times. It's located in an upscale "streets"-style shopping area in the Tanasbourne area of northeast Hillsboro.

The restaurant is very airy and contemporary with a high exposed utilities ceiling painted mostly black. The south wall is all-glass, so the impression is that the restaurant is modern and open. Seating consists of a number of tables with individual chairs and benches. The north wall is open to the kitchen which looks clean and bright.

The food was very good. I had a Thai beef salad and my family had curry and pad thai. The beef salad was very flavorful--almost a bit strong even for my taste, with a hearty amount of beef in it. I would have preferred more salad greens, but that's my personal preference.

Entree prices are on the spendy side by a few dollars compared to other comparable restaurants in the area. You're probably paying partly for the upscale appearance and location.

The quirky thing was that while the waitress kept our water glasses topped off, she never asked us, even once, how the food was. Not too big a deal, but it would be nice to get an impression that they are concerned about whether we're enjoying the food.

Overall, a good place to get good Thai food, especially if you'd like a nice restaurant a bit above the norm in appearance

Visited August 2012