Larkspur Landing Hillsboro
$135
$209
$199
SpringHill Suites
Courtyard Portland Hillsboro(Hillsboro)(Great Value!)
$189
$127
$123
The Orenco(Hillsboro)
$142
All reviewsyogurtnice hotelfree wifi and breakfastfriendly professional staffextended stay hotelvariety of breadsburner stovefourth floorwaffle makerbusiness parkfew minutes drivethe breakfast areahotel is locateddvd playerspacious bathroomhome away from homefull kitchen
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 4, 2011

We had an attempted breakin on our rental car... So park out front! The rooms come equipped with all including multiple motion detectors that made low tone beeps every time you moved... We placed a washrag over each.... WARNING!! Drove front desk crazy.. We got a nasty gram posted on front door saying that if we had privacy sign on room three days local law dictates that somebody would enter room for a health check.. Being as maid was invited in to vacuum on our second day..we felt threatened..so we checked out early.

• Stayed: August 2011
3  Thank rlinmt
amyhealygm, General Manager at Larkspur Landing Hillsboro, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay at the Larkspur Landing in Hillsboro. We greatly appreciate hearing from our guests, it allows us to obtain immediate feedback and guest comments are vital to our continued improvement.

I am very embarrassed for the issues you had during your stay. The malfunctioning motion detectors, the attempted auto break in and the housekeeping issues, I apologize that it required you to check out early. I am saddened that my team did not report these issues so we might have addressed them immediately while you were at the hotel.

I am sorry that you felt threatened by the housekeeping team. Since the Larkspur Landing is an Extended Stay hotel, we have guests that stay anywhere from one day to one hundred days—due to this unique mix we have created a “privacy sign” letter for all guests. It is standard at our hotel to leave a note each time your privacy sign is left on your guestroom door and your room is unable to be serviced by housekeeping. The note explains that we were unable to service your room for the day due to the privacy sign. It also mentions that we care about our guests physical well being and we would request that privacy signs are not left on for more than three days as we are required to enter the room to do a guest health and wellness check at that point. I apologize that this was not better explained by my team and that you checked out as a result. Please know that we care very much about our guests and their health, wellbeing and overall safety are paramount.

Please feel free to contact me directly at the hotel to discuss your stay in further detail. All guest feedback is an opportunity to better train my team. I thank you for your comments and again, for sharing your frustration. We will make it our goal to make all our guests stays exceptional each and every time they stay with us. You comments help better our guest experience. I thank you again!

Best Regards,
Amy Healy
Larkspur Landing Hotel
Hillsboro, OR

Reviewed August 17, 2011

I stayed here for a week in January on a business trip in hillsboro. This hotel is on par with 4 star hotels. the comfort and features are great. The lay out of king bedroom suite is asesome and cleanliness is unbeatable. I would definitely go back once again with family to spend quality vacation.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business
3  Thank gowniwari
Reviewed August 14, 2011

I travel to Hillsboro for business almost every year since ~2004, sometimes even twice. I usually stay at LL not only because of its being close to may office. It's located in a good place, it's silent and welcoming. The employees greet you and the receptionist really remembers you by name!..
I was pleasantly surprised when they recalled me after a long period of non-travelling. Well, not literally recalled, of course, they have my name and data in their files, but anyway :-)
Evening cookies and apples give this place another couple of my points.
One thing that other people may not quite like is the breakfast they provide: it's not rich or abundant, but OK for me.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed July 5, 2011

I recently stayed at the Larkspur Landings Hotel in June and was pleasantly impressed with the service and comfort of the hotel. I felt right at home the rooms are laid out nicely with everything you could need on an extended stay. The beds are comfortable, the televisions are up to date flat screens in both bedroom and living area, I am impressed with the size of the screens. The staff is friendly and helpful! I highly recommend this hotel for any stay if you’re n the Hillsboro area!

Room Tip: Suites are great!
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed May 29, 2011

I stayed at the Larkspur Landing Hotel in Hillsboro, OR while there on business. I stayed there for 7 months and I would stay there again for sure. The staff is the best I have dealt with in a long time - always make you feel welcome and very helpful.

The rooms are comfortable & well furnished. Housekeeping was timely and well done.
There is a business center in the break room with a couple of computers & a printer - nice for printing those boarding passes. Also, free internet in the rooms worked great every time!
The complimentary breakfast was served every morning was a real time saver. Lots of variety and always fresh.

Good value and very convenient location.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the fourth floor - always quiet.
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business