“As close to as you can get!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Larkspur Landing Hillsboro

Larkspur Landing Hillsboro
Ranked #8 of 18 Hotels in Hillsboro
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“As close to as you can get!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2011

I recently stayed at the Larkspur Landings Hotel in June and was pleasantly impressed with the service and comfort of the hotel. I felt right at home the rooms are laid out nicely with everything you could need on an extended stay. The beds are comfortable, the televisions are up to date flat screens in both bedroom and living area, I am impressed with the size of the screens. The staff is friendly and helpful! I highly recommend this hotel for any stay if you’re n the Hillsboro area!

Room Tip: Suites are great!
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Apache Junction, AZ
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2011

I stayed at the Larkspur Landing Hotel in Hillsboro, OR while there on business. I stayed there for 7 months and I would stay there again for sure. The staff is the best I have dealt with in a long time - always make you feel welcome and very helpful.

The rooms are comfortable & well furnished. Housekeeping was timely and well done.
There is a business center in the break room with a couple of computers & a printer - nice for printing those boarding passes. Also, free internet in the rooms worked great every time!
The complimentary breakfast was served every morning was a real time saver. Lots of variety and always fresh.

Good value and very convenient location.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the fourth floor - always quiet.
  • Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
Albi, France
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2011

I've been to the Larkspur Landing several times and always enjoyed the quality of the rooms and the kindness of the staff.
As I normally stay for two weeks, I use the kitchen quite extensively, shopping at the nearby NewSeasons Market natural products grocery store.
There's a large park near the hotel, ideal for joggers.
Breakfast room not very large, but never saw it packed. Complimentary breakfast more than enough for me: cereals, muffins, waffers, fruit juices, bagels, yogurts, cakes, etc.. However, if you are looking for scrambled eggs, bacon, sausages etc. you'll want to find a place with big breakfast buffet (for which you'll have to pay, of course!).

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
Hillsboro, Oregon
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2011

The good - fairly new and clean. Good facilities. Feather bed was comfortable, although smaller than advertised. Cheap.

The bad - thin walls and noisy. Bed is advertised as a Queen measures to be a full. Fridge was noisy. Front desk staff was arrogant and acted like it was a bother to give me a room even though I had bought and paid for it in advance.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
smorris125, General Manager at Larkspur Landing Hillsboro, responded to this review, March 7, 2011
Dean totaldla,

I wanted to take a moment and thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at the Larkspur Landing Hillsboro. I wanted to address in particular, your disappointment with the my team’s attitude when you checked in.

I am embarrassed and truly sorry for my team’s lackluster attitude at check in. Regardless of how you pay for your room, either in advance or at check out, genuine guest service should be of the utmost importance! I find it unacceptable that you were treated that way. The guest service and room issues you encountered are in no way indicative of the constantly high levels of service we strive for and deliver to our guests. Having been in the role of General Manager at the Larkspur Landing Hillsboro since 2007 and coming from a Full Service Five-Star background, I would have expected to exceed all your expectations. I am sorry again that you were not treated like “family” as that is the feeling we strive for with all of our guests. Our signature FeatherBorne bed sleep experience is very important to us as well. All of our beds are sized as standard queens and kings throughout our brand.

I thank you for pointing out these important service issues as it is critical for guests to let us know where we failed so we might continue to improve.

Amy Healy
Larkspur Landing Hillsboro
3133 NE Shute Road
Hillsboro, Oregon 97124
503.681.2121
Roseburg, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2010

This was our first visit to Larkspur Landing. We chose it because of its convenient location and good value. We were right away impressed with how fresh and clean our room was. And the bed.... best nights sleep we've ever had in a hotel. We have definitely chosen Larkspur as our hotel of choice when visiting our family in the Hillsboro area.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with family
Crescent City, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2010

My husband and I and our two daughters and spouses traveled to Forest Grove to a wedding from Northern Ca. I was put in charge of finding rooms. Knowing what is available in Forest Grove I went searching on the internet. I came upon LL thru Trip Advisor. What a great find! The rooms are very spacious and comfortable. The staff
is very friendly both on the phone and in person. It is close to the freeway but still very quiet. It doesn't look like a hotel from the outside, it looks more like a condo. I wish there was a restaurant a little closer. You can easily get to shops and restaurants in
about 10 minutes by car but nothing in walking distance. We would definitely stay again.
Did I mention the beds? Ahhhhh!

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with family
1 Thank hiouchi2
Umea, Sweden
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2010

A really nice hotel with a small kitchen, including microwave oven, dish washer(!!), big fridge and electrical stove.
Big flat screen TV, extremely nice bed with down filling in the blanket. I slept really nice!
They had a gym with better-than-expected equipment and a hot pool outdoors (did not test it).
They gave "home made" (smoking hot) chocolate chip cookies every evening and they had an excellent tea corner (free, of course) with the local brand of tea (exquisite) and coffee.

Nice breakfast, but everything contained a lot of sugar. A regular breakfast would give you 100 g of sugar (or more). I hope they will provide healthier brands of cereal, yoghurt and different kinds of bread.

I recommend this hotel and the rate was really competitive!

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business