“Meet the Roloffs!”
Review of Roloff Farms

Roloff Farms
Ranked #5 of 62 things to do in Hillsboro
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great place! Great people! We will be returning, loved meeting Amy, Zach, and Jeremy. Great for all ages, take the tours and cherish the memories. It must have been a magically place to be a kid on Roloff farms!

All reviews
"would love to go back"
"golf cart"
"portland area"

Reviewed July 16, 2018

What a great experience, especially if you are a fan of LPBW! Did the private tour with a member of the family and we were so excited to see Zach round the corner in a golf cart to take us on our tour of his family farm. The farm is amazing and must've been a great place to grow up with all the activities. We also met with and took pics with Jeremy, Matt and Amy and they were all so lovely, warm and cordial. We spent about one hour on the tour and Amy's adorable dog even joined us on the tour. The grounds are just wonderful; I would highly recommend this tour if you are in the Portland area and looking for something to do within a 10 mile drive.

2  Thank takeme123
Reviewed July 12, 2018

If you're a huge fan of this reality TV family, you will not mind spending $300 for a half hour tour of Roloff Farms led by one of the family members. To begin, you must first book an appointment on their website. It's quick and easy. Your tour is confirmed when you get an e-mail from their office. Getting there is a lovely drive through the country. We were coming directly from Portland International Airport, and it took us 45 minutes. E-mail instructions tell you exactly what to do when you arrive to the farm. One of the family members, whoever happens to be on the farm (and there's always a family member there), will take you on the tour in their cart. For us, it was suppose to be Zack but he got too busy, and asked Matt to do the tour. Matt met us at the red gate, not the beautiful bronze gate which is used only by vendors. The tour began immediately. We made a stop at the house because I wanted to admire it. Matt suggested that Amy might be home, so he called her and she was. She came out to meet us! We chatted, took photos, then we were on our way again. What was suppose to be a 30-minute tour became a 1:30 hour tour! The tour ended at the red gate as 2:45p, then guess who pulled up next to our car? Jeremy! He was there for a 3pm family meeting regarding the farm. Per Amy, the meeting was to discuss more how to move forward with the business of the farm. If we hung out a few more minutes, we would've run into Zack. Touring Roloff Farms was an exciting start to our vacation. The property and everything on it is beautiful and fun. I would've had a blast growing up in a place like that!

6  Thank wandererfromsandiego
Reviewed July 9, 2018

I had emailed the farm asking about getting a private tour gift certificate for a Christmas gift for my wife who is a big fan of the show. I don't believe gift certificates are something they normally do it but they were very accommodating and I was able to buy one and had a custom gift certificate made and emailed back to me to present to my wife on Christmas day. We were finally able to schedule the tour this summer, and after an 8 hour drive from our home to theirs, my wife, 15 y.o. daughter, and myself were met at the farm gate by Zach Roloff. We all loaded up into his UTV and we were off. He was exceedingly kind and informative showing us around his childhood stomping grounds, and gave us some great insights into the show, especially regarding filming locations. Before the tour came to an end he drove us back up to his mom Amy's house where she was outside with his son Jackson and we also got to meet and take photos with them. Despite the fact he was missing a World Cup soccer match at the time, Zach spent more than the 30 minutes time we were expecting to get on the tour and kept us very entertained the whole time. My wife and daughter were both thrilled with the tour which made me a hero for having given it to her as a gift, thanks Zach!

1  Thank mason1251