“Nice place, good food.”

Juan Colorado Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #56 of 293 Restaurants in Hillsboro
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed October 21, 2011

Nice place and food was very good, Great steak Fajitas !!

Reviewed February 23, 2010

I work in downtown Hillsboro and like the convenience of this place. However, this last time my partner and I dined here after work the staff was so rude and the food tasted like something out of a can. The host just tossed menus on the table. As if we were not welcomed. The food was so salty! And the chips were stale. What a joke. When we asked to get another basket of chips, the waiter told us they could only give one. (Not even to replace the stale batch!)

1  Thank iskojove
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Beaverton, Oregon
Reviewed December 15, 2008

Don't waste your time

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed July 25, 2008

Excellent tasting mexican food. Even though I was very sick when I went there I was able to put down a good portion of my plate.

Reviewed August 30, 2007

I wouldn't say its particularly bad, it's just not good mexican. The salsas are bland and the rest of the food is just plain tasteless. It will fill you up just fine, just don't expect the good flavor.

3  Thank AZtoPDX