“Fast food made fresh” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch
Hillsboro, Oregon
“Fast food made fresh”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2012

It is a good thing when you see the veggies being prepped with your very eyes and then to hear the sizzling of food in the pans. You get quick delicious Asian meals that beat a burger and fries any day of the week.

Visited May 2012

Hillsboro, Oregon
“A Very Pleasent Surprise”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2012

My family and I wanted to picnic in the park, so we decided to try this Panda Express and WOW I am happy we did. We were expecting average fast food and since we were doing take out and picnicing, we thought to risk it.

Well, so, I pulled up to the drive through menu and was greated by a very patient employee. Since I have never done chineese fast food I didnt know where to start. All of a sudden I noticed most of my favorites: Kung Pao Chicken, Shanghai Angus Steak, Sweetfire Chicken Breast, and Chow Mein noodles. All the containers were large an fed 5 people. This was good take out and I will definately eat here again.

• Visited April 2012
4 Thank ClintonUSA

Been to Panda Express? Share your experiences!