“European feel in the middle of Hillsboro”

Yuki Sushi & Sake Bar
Ranked #56 of 283 Restaurants in Hillsboro
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Reviewed May 9, 2012

The neighborhood is nice -- sat outside on a sidewalk table

There are newer reviews for Yuki Sushi & Sake Bar

Reviewed April 12, 2012

Fresh sushi, large sake selection, service OK. The restaurant is small so not good for large parties. I will definitely eat here again.

Reviewed March 27, 2012

Happy Hour on Monday 4pm to Close. Gave us 20% discount. Fast service, great tasting sushi.

Reviewed February 19, 2012

A recent find for us, and are we glad! Besides traditional sushi offerings, they have unique creations of their own. Have salmon teriyaki or try the caterpillar roll, if you're feeling adventurous. Small seating area, but good food and good service.

Reviewed January 13, 2012

I'm quite partial to sashimi, love fancy sushi rolls, and will occasionally have a Bento box. I love the food at Yuki...it's taste-of-the-ocean fresh, and the salad is crackling crisp. Last night I got a sashimi Bento box and realized that the tempura is the lightest, crispest, not overcooked I have had. I've eaten at maybe six other Japanese restaurants in Portland's west suburbs, plus lots of Portland downtown places. Yuki is "ichi-ban" for me!