“Excellent service and great food”

Noodles and Company
Ranked #149 of 283 Restaurants in Hillsboro
Cuisines: International
Reviewed December 31, 2013

We have visited twice. Krystal has served us both times. She is so friendly and helpful! We love the service and food. Thanks!

Reviewed October 9, 2013

Good place to take the kids. They really like the Wisconsin Mac and Cheese. Reasonably priced too. They also let you split the large Mac and Cheese into 2 regular bowls to keep costs down.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

My boyfriend and I came across Noodles & company while visiting Hillsboro last weekend. I loved it so much, that I immediately checked to see if there was a location near us in Los Angeles. Although the chain is in California, sadly the nearest location is nowhere close.

It was so good that I imagine this chain will start expanding locations.

I had shrimp pad thai, which was as good, if not better than any Thai restaurant that I have ever been to. My boyfriend had a spicy asian noodle dish.

Neither of us had a bite left on our plates and the portions were generous!

The price was also good, around twenty for two entrees and two bottles of water. We even went back and got a rice krispy treat for dessert, which was fresh and clearly in-house made.

The staff was all very friendly and helpful.

I really enjoyed my meal and like how they have noodle dishes from around the world, something for every mood.

Great find!

Please visit my blog for more reviews and pictures from our Portland vacation.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

I've been to Noodles and Company in a couple different cities, so I went in knowing what to expect and it didn't disappoint. The food was pretty average - this isn't some kind of hole in the wall pho place if that's what you're hoping. They mostly make cheap pasta dishes fast. I went there for lunch during an interview. They had enough variety for everyone to be happy, and plenty of vegetarian choices. I would recommend this place when you're going to lunch with someone you don't know very well. It is not going to wow anyone, but there is something for everyone here.

Reviewed September 26, 2012 via mobile

Amazing place. Wish that I could eat lunch there everyday!
It's great because its right next to a hotel so you can take a 2 minute walk from hotel to get there. Service is great, food is great, atmosphere is great, it's very great!