“great fresh pho”

Vivi's Vietnamese Noodle House
Ranked #3 of 283 Restaurants in Hillsboro
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed November 21, 2013

everything here is really amazing. the place does fill up fast for lunch so get there early. it is also very noisy to be prepared to shout.

2  Thank Steve A
There are newer reviews for Vivi's Vietnamese Noodle House

Reviewed September 4, 2013

As always on the non stop business trips I use tripadvisor to find a place to eat. This one was a real score.
Small free standing building _behind_ the plaza. There is about 10 tables inside and pergola for a big party outside. Tasteful designed interior, theme driven landscaping, clean and well lit, not stinky, not sticky, menu is explanatory.

The portion was just the right size for lunch, not huge to put you to sleep, not too little to leave you hungry midday.

It opens 11am and I was lucky I decided to take the lunch early being the first at the door. At 11:30 all tables were taken. Parking lot is small but I noticed the sign guiding you to additional parking at barber's shop would you need it.

Food was very good. I ate vietnamese food just few times and this one was very good. I have to admit that the recipe seem to be adjusted to fit average American taste better foe wider audience. They did very good here though.

It was not hot spicy at all, but very flavorful. If you like hot, like I do, there is two home made sauces on the table to fire it up a little.

I sure will get back there for more. My noodles bowl and tea ringed up 11$ at lunchtime.

Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

Vivi's was a great place to eat. Great atmosphere, awesome food and superior service! I had never eaten Vietnamese food before and was very impressed!! I will definitely be back!

1  Thank Brian J
Reviewed July 28, 2013

This is a nice clean Vietnamese place for lunch-if you can find a place to park or eat. I certainly would not rate it 'the Best'-far from it. But it is not bad.
There are too many better Vietnamese places to eat on the East side and more are coming every day even in Hillsboro.
If you have to have this type of food you will not be awed-but neither will you be disappointed.
BTW-I have taken my customer to Vietnamese places for lunch well over 500 times in the last 10 years. I would give this place a 'B' to ‘B+’.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

such flavorful broth in their pho! but get extra meat and ask for jalepino, because they skimp a bit. service was very nice, but somewhat slow. took a long while to get water refills, but food came out fast and everything tasted AMAZING. will def be back!