Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Best service ever!

Reviewed July 25, 2019
Lingoe
Seminole, Oklahoma
Orenco Station Cyclery (Bike Rental)

I was on a work assignment for about 3 months and wanted to rent a bike for several after-work... read more

Reviewed July 30, 2017
bill d
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 25, 2019

Great service! I feel like they deserve 10 out of 5 stars! They went out of the way to help us. When I was trying to find bikes to rent, I didn't have time to go to the store to ask questions, so I messaged them through Facebook. Danny responded and spent quite a bit of time helping us reserve our bikes.
The bikes were awesome! I've rented bikes in Europe and several states in the USA. These were the best bikes I have ever used. I am considering replacing my personal bikes with the kind they had.
They had fantastic service, a wonderful helpful attitude, and a great product. Thumbs up!!

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed July 30, 2017

I was on a work assignment for about 3 months and wanted to rent a bike for several after-work rides.

Coleman was nice enough to allow me to rent a bike that fit well and operated smoothly. He even let me rent it over the weekend to participate in a group ride.

Very reasonable prices and a great community bike shop!

Date of experience: April 2017
Reviewed July 28, 2017

Service was personable and professional. I rented a bike and helmet for two days with no problems. Will use this shop again.

Date of experience: July 2017