All reviews small dog queen bed grocery store orenco station room rate workout room next morning shuttle service full size refrigerator three nights nice area pleasant stay waffles max marriott desk kitchenette
Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

This place was build in a very unique are. Private townhouses are next door, sports center and a tech center. Loved the feel of outdoor pool and hot tub area. Workout room and common area was very nicely decoded and clean. Great self serve breakfast opinions.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple
Terah W, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Portland Hillsboro, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2018

Heather,

Thank you for leaving such a nice review. We were happy to have you stay with us and we hope that you come back soon.

Reviewed June 12, 2018

If you are planning to stay more than a couple of days in Hillsboro, stay here! The hotel is in the growing and popular Orenco Station area. The staff is great, the breakfast includes hot (Waffles, Oatmeal, eggs, sausage/ham and rice) and the usual cold items. Unlike many hotels there is plenty of room to sit and enjoy a meal or good company. There is a coin laundry for guests and a fitness room (though I was too busy eating in local areas to exercise). There are lots of restaurants within walking distance including one (Orenco Bar and Grill) that has live music 2 days a week. The Portland MAX (mass transit rail) has a station a couple of blocks from the hotel. The WiFi worked everywhere I needed and I parked in front of my door all 4 nights. I'm definitely going back whenever I need a hotel in the area.

Room Tip: Choose a ground floor...there are no elevators for this 2-story townhouse complex.
  • Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple
Terah W, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Portland Hillsboro, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2018

Hi,

Thank you for leaving such a nice review. We are so happy that you enjoyed your time with us and we look forward to your next stay!

Reviewed January 23, 2018

Located in a very quite residential neighborhood, it doesn't look like a hotel. The entire complex looks like a condo development. Our room wasn't large, but it had a full sized fridge, dishwasher, microwave and a cook-top. Perfect for us since we don't always want to eat in restaurants. We were traveling with our small dog so were able to walk the neighborhood as if we were at home. Seemed to be lots of local amenities such as a grocery store, coffee places and restaurants nearby, all within easy walking distance. The staff were very friendly & helpful. Even have interesting choices for breakfast, the only time I see Japanese food at a hotel breakfast buffet is when I work in Hawaii.

Room Tip: I think any room would be good as the hotel is in a residential neighborhood
  • Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple
Terah W, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Portland Hillsboro, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2018

Thank you for the review! We want you to feel at home while you are here. We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you on your next trip to Hillsboro Oregon.

Reviewed October 5, 2017 via mobile

Room is new and clean with kitchen. If you are a light sleeper ask for a building away from the main road else turn the ac wide open to drown out the road noise. Will stay here again when in town on business.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
Terah W, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Portland Hillsboro, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed September 14, 2017 via mobile

My family and I have moved to Oregon from Texas and the entire staff from the previous G.M. Joe, current G.M. Terah, Michael Hinckley, Maria (front desk), Jan (night auditor), Taylor, Mariana, Leticia (breakfast attendant), Karen, Celia, and Delia made us a part of their family. The front desk staff were truly the first friends I made in Oregon and I'll be stopping by for coffee and a chat even when I'm not a guest! Love these guys!!!!!!

Stayed: April 2017, traveled with family
Terah W, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Portland Hillsboro, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2017

Shannon,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review. I am so happy that our team here has made you feel welcome, I will share your review with each of them. We are thrilled that we can make you feel at home here and we welcome you back to visit us anytime.