“Best Burgers on Hermiston”
Review of Nookies

Nookies
Ranked #17 of 65 Restaurants in Hermiston
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Hermiston, Oregon
“Best Burgers on Hermiston”
Reviewed January 8, 2014 via mobile

Nookies has never been a disappointment. Great Burgers, salads, and soups. It's a little warmer in the bar if temperature sensitive, the sweet potato fries & nookies special sauce are excellent too

• Visited January 2014
2 Thank 734MarkH

Hermiston, Oregon
“HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE”
Reviewed December 26, 2013

I have purchased a cheesecake from Nookies for Christmas for the past 4 years. This year I paid $40.00 for one cheesecake. When I returned back to work with the cheesecake our entire office smelled like fish, we narrowed it down to the cheesecake from Nookies. We thought it was just on the box and the cake would be fine, but it was not. The day after Christmas (and my family had no dessert for Christmas) I returned to Nookies with half of the cheesecake (my daughter took half home until we discovered it was bac) Nookies told me they would not do anything until they had the entire cake so I drove to my daughters a picked up the other half. When I returned to Nookies they told me they would only refund me for 3 pieces of the rotten cake and never sale me one again. It took some screaming and yelling to get my $40.00 back, no apologies, no trying to make it right. They even told me they ate a piece of the cake I returned and it was fine. Really who would eat a piece of a cake that a customer returned from their own home not even known where that cake had been. Well I think we all know they did not eat any of that cake, but I am sure that they will be reselling it today!! I finally did get my $40.00 back due to screaming and yelling but feel that it was totally unnecessary customer service, very rude waitress and owner. Will never recommend or step foot in that place again.

• Visited December 2013
4 Thank tami f
Oregon
“We love the food and the service here...and the atmosphere.”
Reviewed October 29, 2013 via mobile

We love the food and the service here...and the atmosphere. Halibut wrap and western burger and sweet potato fries! Oh and their stout ;) Darlene was our waitress...good service!

• Visited October 2013
3 Thank kathymcc
Pasco, Washington
“Debbie the owner SUX”
Reviewed October 13, 2013

This is the worst female business owner who needs to win an award for Wicked Witch of the West. She is too engulfed in her Botox and plastic surgery to realize what the true meaning of compassion is needed to be a human being. She thinks that being crude, unkind, idiotic, and temper throwing tantrums is a way of getting what she wants because people are too stupid to see right through her. She needs a lesson in manners and a course on human etiquette, and a taste of her own medicine.

• Visited September 2013
9 Thank Maggie M
Tehachapi, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 2,354 helpful votes
“Good Food, HORRIBLE SERVICE”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

The good is the food. When you finally get your food you will be surprised at the size of their portions which are large and inviting. The fish and chips are excellent when they finally arrive. The service is HORRIBLE!!! Plan on spending at least 90 minutes at this place due to the extremely slow service. The back of the house doesn't coordinate things with the front and the result is long waits for your food and in my case a not very happy customer.

• Visited May 2013