“Great blended drinks and coffee to go!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Heidi's Coffee Cottage
Ranked #3 of 6 Coffee & Tea in Hermiston
Reviewed October 4, 2016

Get a blended chai with whip on top. About $4 each, but where can I get a blended drink for less than that these days? Its basically a smoothie, so make it a treat instead of a daily purchase to save the wallet and the waistline.

Reviewed June 15, 2016

I am a “once in awhile” customer of Heidi's Coffee Shop and have never been disappointed in what they have recommended to me or what I have ordered. I hadn't been in for coffee in quite some time. Last Friday I stopped in there for one of my favorite's, “Snicker's”. I also gave them a non specified request.
See, I have a friend who has NEVER had a blended coffee. I know!! Her favorite flavor is mint though. She uses peppermint creamer in her hot coffee at home. So I told the barista I needed a blended coffee for someone who has never had a blended coffee and whose favorite flavor was mint. I told her to use her judgement in creating the flavor.
A few minutes later, coffees made, I am on my way to my friend's house. I hand her the coffee – with whip cream on top of course – and she looks at it slightly unsure of what I had handed her. THEN she took her first sip from the straw.
“Oh my! Oh this is SO good!”, she told me as I watched her face turn from hesitant to pure pleasure. She definitely loved that creation. Then I told her it was the “Double Mint Mocha.”
I highly recommend Heidi's Coffee Shop to create you the coffee of your dreams. They also have a long list that can make it very difficult to choose a drink from. Beside the “Snicker's”, my go to coffee is a blended “Sinful Mocha.” Yes, it's taste lives up to it's name and then some.
This coffee shop is definitely one to check out! They also have muffins and cookies, so in a hurry, one could grab a coffee and muffin and call it breakfast/brunch/lunch.

Reviewed May 7, 2015

Before leaving the town of Hermiston, Oregon and hitting the road to Washington, I really wanted my Starbucks Coffee Frappuccino. My sister and I drove all over trying to find one. Well, we found Heidi's Coffee instead. I asked the barista if she could make something like a Starbucks Frappuccino, she said yes. However, hers' was better! :) Sorry Starbucks. The one from Heidi's didn't have any foam or ice shavings at the bottom.It was almost like an icy coffee milkshake I wish I would of taken a picture of my drink, but I was driving at the time. Damn, it was delicious!! Here's the kicker, when I was leaving Heidi's Coffee Cottage, I noticed the Starbucks on the corner at the intersection. (Their sign was parallel with the traffic so I couldn't see it). If your ever in Hermiston,Oregon and want a great frappuccino, go to Heidi's :)

3  Thank BurienTraveler2014
Reviewed November 28, 2014 via mobile

I just started working in the hermiston area & asked around for a great "hometown" coffee shoppe. Several ppl recommended Heidi's. I'm so glad they did because their selection & menu is outstanding! I'm impressed w/ their "skinny"/nonfat/sugar-free offerings!!! The gals that work there are so helpful & fun. I like to support local business & Heidi's will be my go-to place from now on. The coffee is robust & they offer you a complimentary chocolate covered coffee bean w/ your drink. Yes please!

2  Thank Famcraz4
Reviewed April 16, 2014 via mobile

This is a great coffee shop. Very friendly ladies working there. And their coffee is sensational. Make this place a must try on your way through town.

3  Thank becciseelye