“so very busy”

Cuisines: American
Portland, Oregon
“so very busy”
Reviewed July 23, 2014

Its a Denny's !! But the town of Hermiston all gather there on Sunday so busy i waited for a table for 20 minutes. Food hot and waitress pleasant

• Visited June 2014

Colorado
“Surprisingly different”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

This isn't your average Denny's Restaurant. We were staying at the Best Western next door because we had a funeral in Hermiston.

The hotel gives vouchers for free drinks at the Denny's bar (I've never seen a Denny's with a bar until this one). So of course, we had to use them! Plus, there aren't a lot of nearby restaurants, as the hotel is a bit out of town.

I had several meals here and I believe it was better than average chain restaurant food. Also, prices were very good. I'd definitely recommend this place, especially if you are staying at the hotel that shares the parking lot.

It's also a good place to watch football, if you can't make it to one of the downtown sports bars.

• Visited September 2013
Havre, Montana
“Close to motel”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Was next to motel we staying in and the food and service was very good. Gave a discount if staying at Best Western.

Visited July 2013
Hermiston, Oregon
“Right next door”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

The resturant is right next door to the Best Western and they have great service and a nice little lounge to kick back in.

Visited June 2013
Hermiston
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Really good”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I have been to this Denneys about 14 times now. I eat there regularly and I like the place. There is a bar in the back! I didn't now this until I went to play the slots and the beer is cheap to boot. This is a great ,just get up and put on slouchy clothes and don't care about who sees you place to eat. The atmosphere is very comfy and the waitresses are fast with the food. GO

• Visited April 2013

Been to Denny's? Share your experiences!