“Truly Authentic Mexican”

Ixtapa Family Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 67 Restaurants in Hermiston
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed October 11, 2017

OMG!, I can't remember exactly what I had that evening but I must say that it was SPICY!!! I love spicy food but that was over my threshold for spicy, I think that it was the Steak Mexicano. They were really busy and the restaurant was warm inside, and the service was good for the amount of customers.

So, if you want truly Authentic Mexican Food go to Ixtapa Family Restaurant in Hermiston, OR

Reviewed October 7, 2017

Had lunch here for business last month. I had the Chicken Mole with rice and it was very good. Chips and salsa was good as well. Server was friendly and helpful. Restaurant was clean and they had plenty of parking. Good price for what you get. Thank you

Reviewed September 17, 2017

We looked up this restaurant first and the pictures and reviews were good. The interior was big and colorful and busy. Sat in a booth and got to look at 2 large broken/non-functioning vases sitting on the floor next to a stack of booster seats and highchairs. Ordered a chili verde burrito which had a sweet sauce. I did eat it but not my favorite. husband had to send his strawberry lemonade back because it tasted like syrup. Service was good but will not return. We go to Mexico every winter and this food does not compare.

Reviewed September 9, 2017

What a great Mexican restaurant. The place has plenty of seating and beautiful murals painted on the walls with a nice little bar. There is a full Mexican menu and American options for children. The Prickly Pear Margarita is a great way to start the meal. All of the selections were wonderful.

Reviewed August 9, 2017 via mobile

It tastes so good here and they have authentic mexican cooking. I love it here!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am not being paid to write this review