“Cookie cutter”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed December 22, 2012

I like Sharies but I have a problem with them.If it is not part of the corporate menu then the will not have it..that means I can't get any jalapenoes. This make me upset. I also asked for Tapitillo and guess what,,,it;s not part of the menu so...there you have it. Good luck!

Reviewed December 4, 2012

Had breakfast before hitting the road here. The cinnamon apple cobbler pancakes were amazing...special holiday menu only though....they were very small:( If I'm paying almost 8 bucks for panckakes make em large and in charge.

Felt like a higher quality Denny's with MUCH better service. I don't know how many times my water and diet coke got filled up but it was a LOT.

Food was good but portion sizes were very small...I left feeling like I needed to eat again.

1  Thank Austinmike28
Reviewed November 20, 2012

I frequent this restaurant around 3 times a month and the service is very good. It is always clean and the people are friendly. I remember Jill and Stacy and they were very kind and efficient. They even take the time to talk a little if they aren't swamped. It is nice to see such a good chain started in Hermiston. The food is good, hamburgers to breakfast and especially the pies.The only reason I did not give a top rating is for the amount of food for the price. It could be a little more in quantity.

2  Thank md97838
Reviewed November 2, 2012

I have been there 3 times in the last year. Each time was disappointing. First time for lunch we were never waited on, so we left after 10 minutes. They weren't very busy. The other times, I was charged more than I signed for and have not gotten what I ordered. I have always been happy going to other Shari's, but apparently this one has problems. That is unfortunate, since this is where Shari's got its beginning.

Reviewed October 19, 2012 via mobile

The food is better than average for Sherri's but no one seems to care if they put an avocado on your salad one time and leave it off the next three times. You complain about being surrounded by cobwebs and they are still there two months later. The light fixtures are filthy. This makes me wonder what the kitchen is like. We finally stopped going here because of the filth.