“Amazing Employees and Customer Service”

Oxford Suites Hermiston
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Hermiston
Spokane, Washington
“Amazing Employees and Customer Service”
Reviewed November 4, 2013

My car had broken down on the side of interstate 84 as I was driving to Spokane, WA from Portland, OR and just had my puppy Mia with me. When the tow truck driver dropped me off at the Oxford suites I was still in tears and in a panic. Heather and Sarah greeted me and made sure that not only me but my puppy Mia was taken care of. They made me feel so much better and helped me from going into a full on panic attack. Daniel led me over to the bar and buffett area and set me up with drinks and food while Heather and Sarah played with Mia so that I could calm down. Due to the fact that I was over 250 miles away from home they let me stay in my hotel room until 2:00pm because my car was still not finished. They helped me with everything and I couldn't be more appreciative! I think if I would have gone anywhere else I would have been in full anxiety attack mode because I feel like no other hotel would have taken as good of care of me as the Oxford did.
Thank you to all of you! Especially Heather, Sarah and Daniel. You guys turned my horrific night into a great one!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Stephanie S

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
Vancouver, Washington
Reviewed October 18, 2013

I travel quite a bit for business and when in the Hermiston area, I always stay at Oxford Suites. The staff is friendly, the food and drink are plentiful and of good quality, the rooms clean and quiet overall. The evening reception is a good place to meet other business travelers and talk with the bartender, Daniel, who remembers recurrent travelers easily no matter how long it has been between stays. I enjoyed the breakfast addition of Spanish-style eggs with green/red bell peppers and onions mixed in...a lot better than simple scrambled eggs. Needs flour tortillas tho to make it complete! The hotel is right off Hwy 395 but the noise isn't noticeable at night. I understand from talking to staff that they are going to change their food venue from what it is now to a restaurant/bar setup (not free) but it doesn't appear to be happening for a few more months. Not looking forward to that.

Room Tip: East end of main bldg is quieter area and furthest away from Hwy 395. Annex nice too, just get east...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Daryl L
Gervais, Oregon, United States
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Stayed at Oxford Suites again for the weekend. This time there was a group of us. Had a great time....food was awesome and service was outstanding. Everyone was very helpful and polite. Bar was open late and Daniel gives great service at bartending. I have never stayed at another hotel in Hermiston but the great service I get here I don't want to stay anywhere else. Thank you all at OXFORD SUITES. And thanks Daniel for your service. See you next time I stay I Hermiston.

Room Tip: Have stayed in a room with a King Size bed and a room with 2 Queen size beds. All beds are very com...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Monica C
Grants Pass, Oregon, United States
Reviewed October 13, 2013

Oxford suites in Hermiston Oregon was just what I needed. All the staff was friendly&helpful, it was
Clean inside&out. The breakfast was great&dinner too! I could'nt have asked for better, very family, dog friendly too! We wont hesitate to come back in the spring.

Room Tip: We were on the ground floor, slept like babies.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Spokane, Washington
Reviewed October 7, 2013

Had to stay in Hermiston Oregon. I would recommend the Oxford Suites to stay. The staff is so nice. I had a couple of beers at the evening reception and met some great people. In the morning I checked out I had a great breakfast also. All free with the room which was very comfortable. If your in Hermiston, stay at the Oxford Suites

Room Tip: All the rooms are great
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Portland, Oregon, United States
Reviewed October 2, 2013

I was blown away by what I got for my money. Food, internet, pool, drinks, more food.
And if that wasn't enough, they chose my name for guest of the day and gave me more free stuff.
The room was clean and up to date. The staff was hands down the best in town!!!
I will stay here every time I visit Hermiston. Thank you Oxford Suites!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Alto, Michigan
Reviewed October 1, 2013

I travel a fair amount for work. As a result I stay at many different hotel brands. I will say that, without a doubt, they are one of the best. The suites are well furnished with a lot of room, breakfast is great and they have a nice happy hour that includes two free drinks and a snack buffet. The housekeeping staff here are by far the best. If you rearrange the room to suit your preferences they leave it exactly as you put it. This is very refreshing as most hotel staff will put the room back into their "standard configuration" everyday.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hermiston
Best Western Hermiston Inn
#1 of 2 in Boardman
Quality Inn Umatilla
Quality Inn Umatilla
#1 of 3 in Umatilla

Been to Oxford Suites Hermiston? Share your experiences!