“Great Trip during busy Round-up season!”

Oxford Suites Hermiston
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Hermiston
Portland, Oregon
“Great Trip during busy Round-up season!”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

The Staff at Oxford Suites did a terrific job keeping the hotel and rooms clean while the hotel was full during the Pendleton Round-up week. The rooms were very clean and fresh towels were supplied every day. The walls were a bit thin, but we didnt have noisy neighbors so it was ok for us. The pool looked clean, but I didn't use it.
The large breakfast and dinner 'snacks' of salad and soup were totally appriciated. I thought the evening snack of salad was a fabulous idea- i've spent some time on the road and you really get tired of eating at restaurants every day. Having something 'green' is pretty nice.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (78)
Klamath Falls, Oregon
Reviewed September 9, 2013

I know sometimes it's the luck of the draw when you're assignment a room. But when it comes to service, that shouldn't be luck. First, the staff didn't have our confirmation and was rude when we asked for a room. Okay, no biggie. But when I had to call the front desk twice for the noise, once after 11 pm then again after 12:20 am. The response their staff gave me was "we service alcohol until midnight, but I'll have security ask them to calm down". At 12 am, I looked out my window to watch one of the party-goers urinating in the parking lot. That's exactly how I felt my money was spent staying here. The noise finally died around 1 with absolutely no help from the staff. The bed were comfortable though.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that is away from the lounge or "nightclub". I was on the third floor righ...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank sportscierge
Spokane, Washington
Reviewed September 2, 2013

This is my third time staying here at Oxford Suites in Hermiston and the greetings and hospitality from Toni and Kylie is partly the reason that I stay here. They are top notch employees who definitely go out of there way to make your stay here great! I wish that all the hotels I stay at had help like these two! Stay at the Oxford Suites in Hermiston you won't regret it!...Oh Danielle that works in the lounge area is most exceptional and accommodating as well. Thank you for the Great night sleep!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Mukilteo
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Upon check in we were greeted by the great smiles of Kylie and Toni at the front desk. They were very helpful. We did not have a reservation as we just traveled 500 miles on our Harleys. Kylie and Toni made our last stop one of the best. I would highly recommend the Oxford a place stay if you’re riding a motorcycle or driving a vehicle.

Room Tip: Any would be great. Also great pool
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Heppner, Oregon
Reviewed August 24, 2013

After a stressful summer my self and two daughters wanted a girls night out. We stopped in and Heather at front desk was so helpful as well as Kylie. They were very pleasant and helpful. They worked things out for us so we could check in early. My 11 year old downie started doing a happy dance. Then came two cookies individually wrapped and again the happy dance. We took a quick swim, the pool was nice as well as hot tub. We were looking forward to the complimentary salad bar/soup that evening and as my little sweetie was eating her meatball soup she looked at me and said, "this is heaven". The room was very nice, beds firmer than I like but girls slept great. We were next to elevator on 2nd floor and once it made loud noise but stopped after awhile. We enjoyed our breakfast girls missed not having waffles but had pancakes instead. We had no specific plans except just to lay back and relax so we watched tv got on the internet. Looked like quite a few guests but it was quiet. Would definitely do this again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Eugene, OR
Reviewed August 19, 2013

If all motels were run as efficiently as the Hermiston Oxford Suites, shopping for places to stay would be a piece of cake. Heather is phenomenal! Had a great stay. Thebreakfast and Happy Hour offerings are very generous and the hours for those services are convenient, as well.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 17, 2013

For the price that they were asking for a room & what my company paid I would have moved out the 1st night. The pool was murky water that made it so you could see the bottom. You could smell the pool the whole length of the building. I also expected not to hear the neighbors but heard their TV's every night & I had elderly on either side of me. The beds were like sleeping on rocks so you woke up with a stiff neck & sore hips/back. They said they had a restaurant but it was more like a snack bar/hot serving line. Once they ran out of an item normally the main dish that was it. They opened this at night at 5:30pm & by 6pm there was no meat/main dish left just green salad, cottage cheese & soup. Breakfast was powdered eggs & meats, oatmeal & cut fruits. No designated smoking areas with any place to sit. Overall the room was about the quality of a motel 6 just bigger TV's & a little more leg room to move around in. All I can say is I am glad I didn't pay for this room for a week.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hermiston
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Hermiston Downtown
#1 of 2 in Boardman
Quality Inn Umatilla
Quality Inn Umatilla
#2 of 3 in Umatilla

Been to Oxford Suites Hermiston? Share your experiences!