“Good Mornings”

Oxford Suites Hermiston
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Hermiston
Reviewed December 21, 2012

During my latest trip to Hermiston Oregon for business I stayed in the Oxford Suites hotel. Since I am normally in the Eastern Time zone, I would get up at 3am to work out and thereby keeping the same time schedule. Sean was always there in to wish me a good morning, help me with anything I needed, or just to chat. He always had coffee ready in the lounge / breakfast area for those mornings when I needed a jump start. Overall, he made the early morning experience more enjoyable for me or this trip.

Room Tip: Rooms 200 and 300 are larger rooms right across from the stairs creating easy access as long as you...
Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business

Reviewed December 8, 2012

I was sent to the Oxford Suites when the Oak Tree was full, but since we don't use the corporate lodging card there anymore I leave mine at home. This turned out to be a nightmare trying to get a room authorized by Corporate Lodging. Luckily the front desk clerk Sean was very patient and understanding and helped me get through it after about an hour of Corporate Lodging fighting us every step of the process. Sean was very professional and accomodating making it easier to deal with the problem.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed December 7, 2012

I had to sign up to this site just to leave a review. My family and I were on our way through to Idaho to visit my family. Our car was having trouble right outside town. It was around 2:30 a.m. when we called. Your night manager Sean, was such a help. He gave us directions, and booked us a room with out hassle. He even recommended a couple places to get our car fixed! My husband dealt with the other staff, he said the rest of the girls at the front desk were helpful as well. We never intended to stay here, but next time we visit my family we will make a planned stop!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 12, 2012

Just out touring, seeing the Columbia Gorge area, Hermiston looked, on the map, to be a convenient overnight stay. We were beginning to wonder whether even that might be true, as we passed unexciting motels .. finished the whole street and decided that the modest-looking Oxford suites was the only oneworth checking out before going on to somewhere else. Good decision. The reception at Reception was warm and friendly. I didn't quite get the full significance of "evening reception"... it included 2 complimentary drinks at the bar, I got that, but was the soup & salad complimentary also? I didn't dare to ask such a dumb question. We tried it out and YES! no extra charge and the wine was good and generously filled. Our room was large and comfortable. The price was in our $100 sort of range. Tremendopus value

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank ktho2318
Reviewed November 9, 2012

I've never been a real frequent business traveller, but for the past few months I have travelled regularly to the Hermiston area and staying at the Oxford Suites 2-3 nights per week. It's always been a great stay (especially for the price), and I'll keep coming back!
The rooms are spacious, clean, have everything I need (including plug in internet). The complimentary breakfast and evening buffet (and beer) are excellent!! I have yet to visit another restaurant in town!
But the best thing about this place is the people. EVERYONE, from the cleaning staff to the maintenance people to the food/drink servers to the front desk staff are friendly and courteous. All have a smile and a kind greeting, and provide excellent service. It really is a pleasure to stay here and I look forward to seeing the familiar faces whenever I return. I would recommend it without reservation (and I have to several others!).
Thanks you guys, you're great!!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 6, 2012

I stay at this motel weekly and the staff is great. Front dest help is excellent, April, Heather, Sean are the best. The managers reception is awsum. D and Jon are great hosts. The breakfasts are awsum too.

Room Tip: every room is excellent. clean and comfortable
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank randysullivan7808
Reviewed November 1, 2012

I have traveled the country for work and the Oxford Suites in Hermiston is by far the best. Heather, April, and Suan are the at the top of their game in hospitality and friendliness. I Will not stay anywhere else when I am in the area.

• Stayed: November 2012
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hermiston
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Hermiston Downtown
#1 of 2 in Boardman
Motel 6 Hermiston
Motel 6 Hermiston
#7 of 7 in Hermiston

Been to Oxford Suites Hermiston? Share your experiences!