“Decent rooms, great bartender!”

Oxford Suites Hermiston
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Hermiston
Reviewed July 23, 2012

We were in Hermiston for a baseball tournament. The rooms were decent. The staff was very patient with all of our boys running around everywhere. The continental breakfast was great for the entire team. The best part of our hotel stay was the bartender, Daniel. He was so friendly to all of us. He accomidated our whole team/parents for an entire week! He gave great recommendations for places to eat and see. He made our very long stay very enjoyable each night!

Reviewed July 23, 2012

My first visit to the Oxford Suites in Hermiston,Oregon was nothing short of spectaular. I was greeted with pleasant staff members on my initial reservation phone call. They were equally as kind at the front desk. The rooms were neat and clean and very spacious. The housekeeping staff was smiling (some even whistling). The pool and spa was very fun for my children. The restaurant food was delicious and I am amazed at the reception and breakfast menu. What a great value. I would recommed this hotel to anyone! I will be back. I hope all Oxford Suites are as pleasant as this one. Do NOT hesitate to use this facility as your destination quarters. A big 5 star shout out to them!

Room Tip: The basic King Suite sleeps three comfortably. There is a refridgerator in the room, great coffe an...
Reviewed July 23, 2012

Kudos to Delfina and Becky at the front desk. Our baseball team was in Hermiston for a week, and the staff was very accomodating and helpful. We enjoyed the breakfast bar, as well as the salad-and-soup bar in the evenings. Rooms were clean and good value for the dollar. Young baseball players can be rather high-energy, and we parents certainly appreciated the staff's ability to tolerate a certain amount of exuberance.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 18, 2012

A very nice stay with great staff. Very accomodating...everything we needed and should expect to get in a hotel at this price. Rooms were well equiped and very clean. Also fairly quiet considering it's downtown location. The morning breakfast had a good variety...lots of fresh fruit, pastries, egg dishes, juice, etc. A nice surprise! Also appreciated the free drinks at the bar for happy hour. I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Rooms with king-sized beds were roomy and quite comfortable.
Reviewed July 10, 2012

Our CAR broke down near Hermiston and the staff at this hotel went out of their way to help us get back on the road. They even gave us a lunch bag and treats for the road for our three year old
thanks Miryam!

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank Cjrjbend
Reviewed July 10, 2012

We had a great week at the Oxford suites in Hermiston, The rooms were clean most of the staff was very friendly. The only people that had no time to work with quest was in the bar at the nightly salad bar. Overall I would say this is a great hotel and the stay was worth every dollar we spent.

1  Thank Kevin B
Reviewed June 30, 2012

I have been staying at the Oxford Suites when I have business in the area for over twelve years. The "Ox" is located in beautiful and historic central Hermiston. The evening social and morning breakfast are nice. But I really like the staff, expecially Luzz, Becky, and Delfina. Luzz is from Guanajuato and Delfina fron Guadalajara, Mexico. I have two mining clients in Mexico, travel there often and appreciate the cultural exchange when in Hermiston. The rooms are always clean and I really like the wired, hi-speed internet as I conduct business all over South America.

I like Hermiston. If you have not done so, you need to attend the wine and cheese festival in late October. The Ox" is my home away from home.

Dave L, BSC Group, Inc, Spokane, WA

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hermiston
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Hermiston Downtown
#3 of 7 in Hermiston
Motel 6 Hermiston
Motel 6 Hermiston
#7 of 7 in Hermiston

Been to Oxford Suites Hermiston? Share your experiences!