“Love the tax free shopping”

Clackamas Town Center
Reviewed September 15, 2013

My wife and I come down from Canada once a year for the great duty free shopping at Clackamas Town Center. I usually need to pick up some clothes for the office and I always end up with what I need and then some. My wife is in shopping heaven and I don't usually see her for two or three hours. I can spend an hour in Barnes and Noble. Dozens of stores has something for everyone and tons of parking. The max line ends at the shopping center so it is really easy to take a trip to downtown Portland

There are newer reviews for Clackamas Town Center

Reviewed March 1, 2013

Clackamas Town Center has a little bit of something for everyone. It's clean and well-maintained with a broad range of shopping options from furniture and clothing to Hello Kitty and high-end jewelry and watches. Its nicely arranged to include both indoor shopping as well as outbuilding restaurants and stores. Our girls really liked the Ferris wheel and Merry-go-round in the main food court area. Access is easy to I-205 and to area hotels, if staying from out of town as we did.

Its a good place to go if you have a couple of hours to burn and/or someone in your party needs to do some shopping therapy.

Reviewed February 15, 2013

OMG the greatest shopping experience while in Portland. I cannot say enough about this mall. Forget Pioneer Place this is it. So easy to get too also....right on the Max line.
Love all the stores. Fantastic huge Food Court and movie theatre....state of the art. Best part was they had a California Pizza Kitchen,,,,yummy!!! Loved this mall and tons of shopping options.

Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

This is our Favorite Mall in the Portland Area.

Has all we need
Hello Kitty Store
Asian Import Store
Hot Topic
Disney Store

Huge Food Court with a carousel!

Great Mall!!

Reviewed January 5, 2013

We recently visited Oregon, and we decided to check out the Clackamas Towne Center. The mall is very nice. I like how it looks like a little village. There were a lot of shops and we really enjoyed walking through. We definitely plan to come back and shop again!