“Good, but expensive”

Ranked #36 of 83 Restaurants in Happy Valley
Description: Located in the Clakamas Town Center
Description: Located in the Clakamas Town Center
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Food was good, the service was great. We had pizza and a salad, both were good. My only complain would be the prices, the prices are high for the portions you receive. Will most likely return for another visit in the future. My 12 year old grandson and I order a pizza and had to order a second one to fill us up, 1 1/2 would have been about right.

1  Thank 2Travelers4fun

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Second visit to this establishment. Tried a "Small Plate" quesadilla which was very good, free with the coupon that I was sent. I would not pay the $5.00 they normally charge for it due to the fact that it was a very small portion. I cannot say much for their pizza, bland in my opinion, not much in the way of toppings and the only have one size. small, which was $13.00. Probably won't return. There are too many other GOOD pizza establishments in the area. Parking at this shopping center is also a nightmare.

Reviewed September 23, 2012

All we can say for our party of 4 is that, We Shall Return! Everything was excellent. Good food, wait person was great and the atmosphere was clean and neat. Try it, you will like it. By the way, we did not do pizza. We went pastas and salads route.

Reviewed January 17, 2012

I know they are a chain but our Sunday dinner was wonderful! My daughter and I were starving after a early flight in to the area and a day of activities. Hubby at hotel too tired to join so we ventured out for pizza. We had some wonderful wine after being promptly seated and waited on just as quick. We both had pizza,Margarita for her and Chicken Thai for me.We took both back to our hotel for later. Both were yummy. Wish we lived close this would be my pizza go to place!!

Reviewed April 8, 2011

Located within the confines of the Clakamas Town Center, the food is comparable to the other CPK's locally and nationally. This branch is relatively large and brightly lit. Our Server we had was very attentive, friendly and helpful. Food came in a resonable amount of time and tasted consistent, like previous visits to other CPK's. To avoid long waits, avoid the normal lunch and dinner peak times.