“Wedding”

The South Jetty Inn
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Hammond
The South Jetty Inn
Ranked #1 of 2 Hammond B&B and Inns
Reviewed July 22, 2012

as the father of the bride we had our wedding outdoors in Fort Stevens Park, only minutes from our room , we had a very nice stay ,price ,location ,bedding ,water pressure in the shower ,evening fire pit with the owner , Bouy 9 resturant walking distance next to room, our group was together so we didn't have alot of distance between each other ,i am not the kind of person that is going to spend alot of time in a room anyway ,but i'll be back to this hotel , thx for the great old school service (i like the room themes)

Room Tip: each room has a theme
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Brian L

Reviewed July 22, 2012

We had a wedding party stay here and had a great time, the room was awesome! We had a new remodeled room and the bed was comfortable, the room looked great and the shower was really nice and full not like other places that it just trickles on you. the other plus is that Bouy 9 bar and restaurant is next door, which has great food, nice people that work there! We will diffenently be back to stay here!

Room Tip: We had room number 5, which was upstairs and on the end which we wanted. Perfect place to lay our he...
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Barbara L
Reviewed July 21, 2012

$110 a night, worst motel ever stayed in!! Motel 6 looks good compared to this miserable place! Ad on place is false advertising!!!!

Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Barbara C
Reviewed May 4, 2012

Perfect, small & friendly! Not a Marriott Residence and that is not what we wanted. We needed a place to put up friends and they wanted to be near the Pacific, the Columbia river & Ft. Stevens. They loved their stay, we loved that they were not in our house and we will recommend it to all of our friends!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Wildchinook
Reviewed May 4, 2012

The location was perfect it was close to the Marina, the family loves Ft. Stevens being minutes away and we all loved the friendly relaxed feeling! & there was two great restaurants within 1/2 a block. We will be back!! Thanks Greg...:)

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Tugger1964
Reviewed May 1, 2012

we have stayed many time in the last three months , we enjoy the beach ,and the crab fishing ,
this place is located about as close as one could be to the ocean in the area, also there is a fire pit , bbq at the end of the building , the owners suppley the firewood , it like camping and having the luxury of a cozy room ... will definitely will be back

Room Tip: remodeled room if you like hard wood floors
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank maria a
Reviewed March 2, 2012

If you are looking for a place to stay on the coast, this is not the one I would recommend. A few blocks away from here, you can stay at an actual nice motel that is closer to the beach for only 20 dollars more a night. This place is run down, even though it claims to be remodeled. While I stayed there, my tv remote and fan did not even work. The first night I was there, I thought the guest next to me was loud and partied way too much. It turns out the "guest" is actually the owner who lives in an apartment there. My husband and I barely got any sleep while we were there thanks to the OWNER'S partying. I mean, who do you complain to when the owner is the one making all the noise?? Then to top it off, NINE DAYS, after I checked out, they charged $100 to my debit card. I called and asked why, since I paid cash in advance for my room. The owner claimed that my room smelled of cat urine and he found cat feces. How is that even possible when there was no pet in my room?!?! Maybe I bought that night's beer?Thankfully, I will be getting my money back through my bank's fraud and unauthorized transaction protection. Spare yourself the trouble, go to Shilo Inn!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
6  Thank Mary H
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hammond
Best Western Astoria Bayfront Hotel
Astoria Crest Motel
Astoria Crest Motel
#7 of 14 in Astoria
Comfort Suites Columbia River

Been to The South Jetty Inn? Share your experiences!