“Best KOA we've ever stayed at!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Hammond
Astoria/Warrenton/Seaside KOA
Page, Arizona
“Best KOA we've ever stayed at!”
Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

This was an absolute wonderland for kids. The employees were friendly and helpful. I was also the biggest KOA that we've ever stayed at. Our children are six and nine years old and they loved the bounce pillow and the free pancakes in the morning. There's an awesome indoor pool and hot tub. We also utilized the community grill outside the pool area and that was wonderful for a larger get together with friends.

• Stayed July 2013

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Victoria, Canada
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Have stayed here 3 nights, July '13 and I have to admit the staff and park are great and administer a great campground ...i definitely will stay here again.A great location and great service . Had my chair stolen when I was away but not a fault of the KOA .....keep things safe.

Room Tip: N/A as I was RV?..as usual check out the site/area first but they are more willing to a ccomodate ch...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

This was a great campground for families..it was like the Disneyland of camping.
Swimming, miniature golf, bounce pillow and finish the night with a movie and popcorn in the rec center.
My camp stove died but I was able to use their camping kitchen just fine.
Planning to go back soon, so much fun.

Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Great Falls, Montana
Reviewed July 12, 2013 via mobile

Our first trip to the coast and this was a great place to stay. We got there in time to relax a little, get some dinner and go to the beach at the park across the street and watch the sun set over the shipwreck. What a cool night. We got to play on the beach until it got dark then back to our cabin. The bed was comfortable and the cabin was very cozy. We had the all you can eat pancake breakfast, although 2 was my limit! Would definitely go back!

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank deb s
Reviewed July 11, 2013

This has been our third time staying here and we have always enjoyed it. The staff are great and if you get the deluxe sites, they are big and private. The only issues I have with the campground is that the wifi is very spotty and they always add a resort fee brings the price up quite a bit. But they have lots of activities (free and for cost) and free pancakes. They are making lots of upgrades this year including benches in the pool area, a new rec centre and extended canteen hours. We will be back again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Islandspud
Wilsonville, Oregon
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We've never stayed at a KOA before and were a little nervous. Luckily it wasn't too crowded and we had a good (although expensive) site. The park was quiet, staff was helpful and there were a lot of activities for our kids. Very close to Ft. Stevens State Park and best of all - no mosquitoes!!! Would stay here again but I would avoid busy holidays/weekends.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed June 13, 2013

So we chose to stay here to break up the long drive up the coast into WA. This is definitely the park to stay at if you have children. We were delighted to only pay $35 to stay here especially for all the things that are included. (We stayed in April, I'm sure the cost is much higher in peak seasons.) There is: a bounce pillow, mini golf, multiple playgrounds, indoor pool, giant chess boards, game room, daily guided programs and activities, an indoor "warehouse" to play in for inclement weather! Inside that warehouse was a half sized basketball court, a huge movie being projected on the wall, arcade games, fooseball, board games, crafts and more I'm sure. There is also a pancake breakfast included as part of your stay every morning. As far as extra "add-ons", you could buy more food with breakfast and at the warehouse you could rent bikes and all sorts of fun equipment. We stayed here off season and the park was only about 1/4 full, perfect for us. I think this place would be crazy and overwhelming during the summer months. The only thing I really didn't like was at the indoor pool. I think to keep the place updated, they had painted the cement around the edge of the pool. It was extremely slippery and made me very nervous when my children were on the side of the pool. The staff were all amazing friendly and helpful. Bottom line: Would stay here again, off season. :)

Room Tip: Choose a site in the section closest to the main office for more privacy.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank krustypup
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hammond
Cannery Pier Hotel
Shilo Inn Suites - Warrenton
Holiday Inn Express and Suites Astoria
Best Western Astoria Bayfront Hotel
Comfort Suites Columbia River

Been to Astoria/Warrenton/Seaside KOA? Share your experiences!