“Will have a really hard time returning”

Shari's Cafe & Pies
Ranked #110 of 175 Restaurants in Gresham
Cuisines: American
Vancouver, Washington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Will have a really hard time returning”
Reviewed April 27, 2014

So far not so good coffee sucks. Old and barley warm. Still waiting on food. Its been awhile. Blond that is in the kitchen should have her hair on a ponytail. Long and hanging over her shoulders. Wish my camera on my tablet would have been working better.
Oh wait the food is here. Burned toast. Way over cooked eggs. No sign of the waitress. Not good people. Not good.

• Visited April 2014

Vancouver, Washington
“Yummy”
Reviewed January 2, 2014

Went to Shari's for our holiday pies. We were late and didn't do our shopping until Christmas day! Wonderful selection and they had everything we were looking for.
Thanks to Ms. Ari for finding our pies and getting us in and out quickly. Much appreciated!

Visited December 2013
Monterey, California
“Comfortable Place to Eat”
Reviewed December 4, 2013

My wife and I were traveling and visited Shari's in the late evening. The restaurant was clean and the Pie Display Case upon entry, was full and appealing. Had us thinking about desert from the beginning.

My wife ordered a Chicken Salad and I had the Ham bone in Breakfast with potato pancakes. Both entrees were appealing and delicious.

On our next visit to the Gresham area, we will not hesitate to dine there again.

• Visited November 2013
Gresham, Oregon, United States
“worst ever”
Reviewed September 20, 2013

this is the worst place service is even worse than the food. had to wait with nobody there to be seated the gm came back from where ever and started looking for his workers of course he could have seated us. the server was rude and the prime rib was worse than eating out of the trash at homeless shelter. to get a refill on a drink I am wondering who I would have had to give sex favors for that and while waiting on my drink there was another person looking around for a server I don't mean sitting he was walking around. this was right before they started remodeling with hopes they fire everyone and buy some good food but I will never know I will never go back and that sucks since I eat out every week and I live right down the street.

• Visited September 2013
“Stick with the breakfast”
Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

Great breakfast, you never go wrong with any of the breakfast items. Meat is as good as any home bbq, meaning that it is not any thing special.

• Visited July 2013