“Just what we were looking for. ”
Review of Pockets Pita Bar - CLOSED

Pockets Pita Bar
Warrenton, Oregon
“Just what we were looking for. ”
Reviewed July 16, 2014 via mobile

After camping for 3 days we were really craving a "nice sandwich". While wandering around Gresham we walked up on Pockets. Checked out the menu (which is very affordable) and settled for a herbivore and a Juan Great Pita (thinly sliced turkey-heck yes!!) Both were delicious and exactly what we were craving. Next time in in Gresham or even close; I'll be stopping by for a pocket!

“Very good but spendy”
Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

Came here because of a coupon. The food was very good and the quality was fantastic. They tend to use a little too much lettuce and not enough of the other veggies though. It was a bit spendy but I will definately come back as long as I have a coupon.

1 Thank froggymommy03
Gresham, Oregpn
“A new twist on an old favorite”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

Pockets Pita Bar has a variety of flavorful pita filling to challenge your tastebuds. One of my favorites is "The Baller" Made to order fresh and hot.
Limited seating so come early to grab a seat.

Visited May 2014
Portland, OR
“Love this new Gresham Sandwich place”
Reviewed March 8, 2014

Quality ingredients, passionate people and the ability to have anything they offer prepared your way make this a great place. Quick friendly service and fun atmosphere make this one of our go to places

Visited March 2014
Portland, Oregon
“Great Flavors, worth heading into Gresham to check them out.”
Reviewed January 19, 2014

This is a pretty new place to the downtown "Main Street" stores and restaurants in Gresham. A cozy, clean yet a little dark atmosphere. You can order off the incredible menu for a pita pocket or build your own. They also have some great salad choices and a soup of the day. In our group the majority all wanted to try the Kahlua Pork pocket, they loved the taste but the pita broke apart too easily, they needed a fork or several wipes to clean the hands when finished. The Pita Pockets were also served with some nice pita chips. I ordered the Bomb.com chicken t It was like a chicken Cesar salad with pesto and pine nuts, the flavor profile was yummmmmmmy! I intended to eat it like a salad which was smart because to pit broke apart as I was opening it and I would have had the same issues as the others with it.
I will be going back and hope you will give it a try if you are close by.

• Visited January 2014