“Main Street Jewel”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Portland, Oregon
“Main Street Jewel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2014

I didn't know what to expect from Sunny Han's: not being a Gresham girl, I knew nothing about the area but this place came recommended so we gave it a shot. As my friend said at the end of the meal, the only thing that could have made it better was if they served beer and wine. We had honey-teriyaki chicken with yakisoba and firecracker chicken and beef for the adults and sweet and sour chicken for the LIttle. Being only a white-chicken meat eater, I asked for and received honey-teriyaki with breast mean and was advised that it would not arrive marinated like the menu item but it was still good - next time, however, I will order something else as the server was right, it didn't hold a candle to the marinated version.

We will definitely be back. The service was very friendly and fast and the food was excellent.

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank MelanieBloom

“Chinese fast food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014

My grandchildren love the orange chicken and sticky rice. Portions are generous and prices are moderate. You can get regular or spicy or vegetarian and feel stuffed when you are done. there is also a beautiful selection of off beat jewelry and lovely scarves.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Jim H
“Fast and Fresh”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2014

We get take out from here almost once a week, I meet friends for lunch here, (all my friends love this place) and our grand kids love it too.
What more do you want in a restaurant

Visited March 2014
1 Thank SuzanneLG
Portland, Oregon
“Great food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2014

Sunny Han's has to be one of the best Chinese-style restaurants around. It's nicer and better than Panda Express but not as formal as a regular restaurant. Their food is very good.

Visited February 2014
2 Thank jerbear04
“The stuck ups like it”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2013 via mobile

I love the food and the healthy choices, I just don't like some of the staff and especially some of the customers. Every time I have come here it's always packed full of stuck up snooty people who love looking you up and down. So if your not a blonde with big boobs and orange skin you'll see what I mean.

• Visited August 2013