“YUM”

Cuisines: Chinese
Gresham, Oregon
“YUM”
Reviewed November 18, 2013 via mobile

Chang's is and will always be AMAZING! The food is so yummy and healthy! Always fresh and the staff is friendly. The waiters are a little slow but that's because they are always busy because this place rocks so it's no bother. The price has gone up and up over the recent years so we don't go as often that's the only complaint

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Rorharm

In The Gorge
“A unique experience”
Reviewed October 17, 2013

At first glance it was a little scary ... a long buffet full of raw meats, fish and veggies with noodles to lay them on. But ... after figuring out the process, I was able to assemble a fairly decent meal and it was cooked to perfection. It's best to look carefully at the directions when you get to the spices and oils ... the end result of flavor and/or heat is determined on you making appropriate choices in this area. In the end, it was kinda fun and I really did enjoy the meal. The only real challenge was when I paid the entry fee for myself, my wife and an assortment of kids and grandkids that I took with me for dinner ... it was an expensive event! In the end, we all had a good experience and a pretty good meal. The staff were polite, the place was clean and the cooks were amazing. I suspect that if you were a fan of Mongolian food cooked to your absolute specifications, this would be the place to go! My wife and I have eaten there one other time since, without the many extra bunch to feed and we were satisfied with the experience, although it was still a bit spendy even for two. We will probably go there again but ... it's not high on our list of favorites.

• Visited June 2013
Lincoln, IL
“My Favorite Restaurant Anywhere!”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Chang's is my absolute favorite restaurant. I have always loved Mongolian grills. Chang's is the best, hands down. I love the fact that you mix your own sauce and spices. I am a vegetarian, and my sister is a vegan. When we ask, they will always clean off the grill and cook our food separately so we have no meat mix-ins. My children (now 18 and 15) have loved Chang's since they were 2. It is great for picky eaters! My daughter would only eat pineapple and chicken...she could fill up at Chang's, and then learned to branch out. Can't wait to visit again!

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Cari W
Pompano Beach, FL
“Great Experience”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

We went with family and 13 year old son. I had read recently when doing a stir fry dish, to use only three or four ingredients for a better taste and I did it that way. Chicken, noodles, water chestnuts, green and white onions, cilantro and jalapeno for some heat and then the hot sauce mixtures. It was very good. The rest of my table added everything they liked and they had a big plate of confusion. Out dated decor but clean. Service fine.

• Visited August 2013
Sandy, Oregon
“Fantastic Protein Meal!”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

Choose your ingredients, choose your own spices and oils, watch them grill your food for you and serve it up. All you can eat!

Visited June 2013