“Best Beef & BBQ in Town”

Buster's Texas-Style Barbecue
Ranked #28 of 173 Restaurants in Gresham
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Southwestern
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Family owned and operated and darn proud to bring Oregon authentic Texas-style barbecue. Since 1982 we've been serving up meats so tender and tasty they'll bring out the Texan in you! And no wonder. Our 12 hour cooking process is done over a low smoke-filled wood fire because it's the only way to ensure you the "real deal". People just love our tasty and tender beef brisket, ribs, pork loin, pulled pork, ham, links, turkey breast, chicken, sides and fixins.
Portland, Oregon
“Best Beef & BBQ in Town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

Others have attempted to dominate the Portland BBQ market over the years - but they don't last. Maybe it’s the freshness and availability of Busters ham, beef, sausage and turkey; or the good prices, or the 3 easy Portland locations; maybe it’s the warm personalities of hosts & cashiers. I especially like the cheesy worn-out western comics on the old pine clad walls. Perhaps, largely it’s because I love the taste of all their salad-bar style offerings of BBQ sauces and condiments, which are savory and unlimited. Oh, and I love to mix a little of the ranch-dressing in the mild sauce (my 3rd son taught me that one). Buster’s is what I miss when I’m in Asia eating fish and rice. Ohhh, yea!! It’s a place where food memories are made!

Visited December 2012

Gladstone, Oregon
“Yum!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2009

Nothing fancy but the Brisket is really good. I love eating here.

1 Thank gladstonemark
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“meatlovers paradise... I...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2008

meatlovers paradise... I can barely move after a meal here...

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook