“GLUTEN FREE PIZZA!!!”

Dining options: Delivery
Paradise, California
“GLUTEN FREE PIZZA!!!”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

I attended a birthday party for a child. I was very please to find my GF Pizza. As per the norm it was not cheap. I am used to that. Since I was going to be there for a while at least I got to eat. IT WAS GREAT GF PIZZA!!!! It's a great place for a kids party with all the games. Even I enjoyed the "retro" games. It took me back a few years to find out I'm not as skilled as I once was. LOL. The kids were always running around and screaming cause they could . Yea for mom. I do agree...it could use some updating. Those kids under 10 don't care. This big kid didn't care. I ate, drank and played games too!

• Visited July 2014

“Awesome food but...place needs attention.”
Reviewed June 15, 2014 via mobile

The Good:
Awesome pizza & even better garlic rolls. We just landed, returning for our family vacation, and headed straight to Wall Street Pizza to get our fix! We'll be back several more times before we leave for the food.

The Bad:
Would like to see some reinvestment back into the place (money & labor). Its okay to be old but that doesn't mean it has to be dirty / filthy. Don't remember it being this bad.

I gave it a 4 for the food BUT a 2 for the rest....come on guys you can do better.

If you have time enough to lean, you have time enough to clean...wipe down, disinfect, paint, replace carpet...I know the employees we busting their butts working so management needs to take the lead and make time for the interior when the place is closed.

Gresham
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best in town”
Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

We had a very nice dinner @ Wall Street Pizza from Pizza to Alfredo and garlic bread it was very good afordable. The service was quick and well done.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank RoseKGresham
portland
“Garlic Cheese Knots - yes!”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

This is a regular stop for me at lunch time as I work in the area. They deliver to a limited area and have lots of great options - Pizza is great, grinders, salads etc. There are also daily specials and have a good website which I appreciate.

Visited April 2014
Gresham, Oregon
“Don't be fooled into thinking this is just a pizza place.”
Reviewed April 25, 2014

Wall Street is the obvious choice for a place to go for pizza (& you won't be disappointed), but don't stop there. It is the best place in town for salads, pasta, & sub sandwiches. Their garlic rolls are spectacular & an order comes with each salad, but if you want to try something different they will happily substitute their yummy cheese rounds.

• Visited April 2014