“I love their pizza and wings!!!”
Review of Wall Street Pizza

Great Price
Great Pizza
Great Buffalo Wings

Love this place!

I usually get it to go to take home for my little family, but there is a little arcade in there to entertain the whole family while you eat great pizza.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

I used to get Papa Murphy's pizza regularly for my large family until a friend told me about Wall Street Pizza. It's a classic pizza parlor right in town. It's a great place for my 5 kids to run around and play games while my wife and I relax. The pizza is delicious, the staff is helpful and friendly, the place is very homey, and the best part... The garlic rolls! They're legendary. They've never let my family and I down. It's always a good experience. I recommend it to ANYONE with a craving for delicious pizza!

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Brocken window, dark and dreary! But the Pizza and Garlic balls where awesome, food cooked quick great service!

Reviewed April 9, 2013

This place had delicious food, the garlic rolls are excellent! The atmosphere is perfect for kids and parties.

Reviewed March 28, 2013

The pizza here is hefty! Our favorite items are actually the garlic rolls and the grinders (pizza-like sandwiches on hoagie rolls). This location is large and perfect for group gatherings. They can get very busy on the weekends.